• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos out to Davidking623, G-man and Savagetales for quick payments on my ASM books,...with a little luck they will be in your hands by the weeks end.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

A big Hyborian Kudos to divadrabnud for some super sharp raw Conans. Packed the living daylights out of 'em too! thumbsup2.gif

Savage is . . . well, savage! when it comes to his Conans! Kudos to you fine sir! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos out to Davidking623

i concur! laugh.gif thanks for the DD 168 that came back from CGC as 9.6 WHITE! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif kudo's to wormboy for buing my PLOD DD 158 CGC 9.4 WHITE, hope you enjoy the book it sure is pretty. acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Kudos to Carl (Darthdiesel); one of the boards finest when it comes to shipping books across the border to our fellow Canucks. Books/slabs arrived in perfect condition and packaged to endure a war. Thanks Carl. Hope Peanut is doing well thumbsup2.gif

Huge kudos go out to beelzabub. I picked up his copy of Wolverine 145 Nabisco variant and it is sweet cloud9.gif He calls it a 9.4 and I'd say he is dead on. I've had about 7 of these now and he's only the second person to grade it correctly. His packaging was superb as well.

As the icing on the cake... the cash for the sale went to the Joanna fund. Quality guy all around... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Once again, my thanks go out to The Godfather himself, BB13. He's always willing to go out of his way to help me out, and asks absolutely NOTHING in return. We need more guys like him in the hobby and in life.

I'm just waiting for the opportunity to be able to do something for him. foreheadslap.gif

(If you ever need anyone beaten up, LMK) wink.gif

Edited by CaptainsOfIndustry

Kudos to Nikos61 for running the guess the grade competition and for mailing my Second Prize to the United Kingdom .

Just received them to-day well packaged .

A true Gentleman !!

grin.gif

Edited by BILL43

Kudos to Darth for the DD 158 PLOD!

was that me? confused-smiley-013.gif I don't recall this sale/trade smile.gif

Just hope he didn't buy it raw and got a PLOD... gossip.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Kudos to Darth for the DD 158 PLOD!

was that me? confused-smiley-013.gif I don't recall this sale/trade smile.gif

Sorry, meant to thank Supa. Meant to thank you for your purchase and fast pay. Thanks,

Tim

Kudos to Lighthouse for sending me 2 books I ordered from TBPKing.

(Although I did complete the sale May 24th and even sent extra money to cover Priority shipping.)

They arrived today and I am happy because of the price break he gives.

(Now if I can ever get my other orders out of him.)

flowerred.gif

KUDOS to Fantastic Four for picking up that awesome FF #13 from me! acclaim.gif

KUDOS to BlazingBob for helping me organize a six-month order for a bunch of high-grade FF's, then sending me all the books this past week! acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

KUDOS to fantasyfootballbono for saying "Drummy's books are like crack." (Only my Fantastic Fours, by the way, many of which are staying in the collection.) That's good advertising! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Dan

MAJOR KUDOS to MAJORKHAOS for knocking another Byrne book off the list.

Not only did he send it free of charge , it also arrived in less than a week from the time I gave him my address. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Much appreciated Logan.....I owe you one. thumbsup2.gif