• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY !!!

Just got a shipment from TBPKing (aka Lighthouse aka ShippingSlug)

I have that feeling like seeing a 9.8 copy of Hulk 181.

I can't wait to get home and start reading. Those Gerber guides are awesome. I have to get the 1st two copies.

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Well it's been far too long since I did my Kudos list, so here goes:

Everyone listed here has been a pleasure to deal with, people in bold I have dealt with 3 or more times, people in red bold are those I have done too many deals to count (or maybe I just think they look good in a dress). tongue.gif

I have no doubt that I have missed some folks, in part because some folks are anonymous and in part because my brain is like a sieve on Wednesdays. tongue.gif

The first half of the alphabet:

4Gemworks

aardvark88

aaron568

AlexH

Apotheosis

ArAich

archiefan

Ariamus

awe4one

BassGMan

BigMan

blazingbob

bobpfef

Bonds25

brian1227

Bronty

BronzeBruce13

bubbagump

buena_vista

cd4ever

chrisco37

chromium

cicamen

comicmankev

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

davidking623

deathlok

dolphinsrwj

drbanner

drdonaldblake

fantasyfootballbono

FlComicFan

FlyingDonut

gman

gpcove

greggy

Hensley300

HighVoltage

hobbes

Ian_Levine

ideal808

Jagull

jbud73

jimm94

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Joanna

joemad

joe_collector

Lantern

localshop

MajorKhaos

metropolisent

MikeS

Minutekev

mlovest

mrwoogieman

mr_highgrade

murph0

Mushroom

musicmeta

I actually went through the entire forum userlist to put this together. It's amazing how many 0-posters we have. confused-smiley-013.gif

I will get to the 2nd half of the alphabet soon. But a 2nd-Day-Air shipment just arrived, so I had best go make some packages. smile.gif

Is this your "all time" list or "since the last time I left kudos" list?

confused.gif

Supposed to be all-time (A-M)... but I have no doubt I missed a few folks... foreheadslap.gif

Is this your "all time" list or "since the last time I left kudos" list?

confused.gif

Supposed to be all-time (A-M)... but I have no doubt I missed a few folks... foreheadslap.gif

I would be one of the ones you missed... gossip.gifblush.gif

Remember the Ultimate Spiderman TPBs? hi.gif

Everyone listed here has been a pleasure to deal with, people in bold I have dealt with 3 or more times, people in red bold are those I have done too many deals to count (or maybe I just think they look good in a dress). tongue.gif

FlyingDonut

A dress? No. Smart little pantsuit number, maybe. Skirt and top, maybe. But never a full dress. grin.gif

I have no doubt that I have missed some folks, in part because some folks are anonymous and in part because my brain is like a sieve on Wednesdays. tongue.gif

4Gemworks

aardvark88

aaron568

AlexH

Apotheosis

ArAich

archiefan

Ariamus

awe4one

BassGMan

BigMan

blazingbob

bobpfef

Bonds25

brian1227

Bronty

BronzeBruce13

bubbagump

buena_vista

cd4ever

chrisco37

chromium

cicamen

comicmankev

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

davidking623

deathlok

dolphinsrwj

drbanner

drdonaldblake

fantasyfootballbono

FlComicFan

FlyingDonut

gman

gpcove

greggy

Hensley300

HighVoltage

hobbes

Ian_Levine

ideal808

Jagull

jbud73

jimm94

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Joanna

joemad

joe_collector

Lantern

localshop

MajorKhaos

metropolisent

MikeS

Minutekev

mlovest

mrwoogieman

mr_highgrade

murph0

Mushroom

musicmeta

I actually went through the entire forum userlist to put this together. It's amazing how many 0-posters we have. confused-smiley-013.gif

I will get to the 2nd half of the alphabet soon. But a 2nd-Day-Air shipment just arrived, so I had best go make some packages. smile.gif

Ummm,...planning on sending me the book I won from you two weeks ago anytime in the near future?.. confused-smiley-013.gif.that's Rocketeer....R-o-c-k-e-t-e-e-r

people in bold I have dealt with 3 or more times,

Hmmm....Creeper books....OSPG....2 TPBs....Jim Lee Superman books....I believe it should be ArAich.... flowerred.gif

At least he lists you.... frown.gif

4Gemworks

aardvark88

aaron568

AlexH

Apotheosis

ArAich

archiefan

Ariamus

awe4one

BassGMan

BigMan

blazingbob

bobpfef

Bonds25

brian1227

Bronty

BronzeBruce13

bubbagump

buena_vista

cd4ever

chrisco37

chromium

cicamen

comicmankev

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

davidking623

deathlok

dolphinsrwj

drbanner

drdonaldblake

fantasyfootballbono

FlComicFan

FlyingDonut

gman

gpcove

greggy

Hensley300

HighVoltage

hobbes

Ian_Levine

ideal808

Jagull

jbud73

jimm94

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Joanna

joemad

joe_collector

Lantern

localshop

MajorKhaos

metropolisent

MikeS

Minutekev

mlovest

mrwoogieman

mr_highgrade

murph0

Mushroom

musicmeta

Ummm,...planning on sending me the book I won from you two weeks ago anytime in the near future?.. confused-smiley-013.gif.that's Rocketeer....R-o-c-k-e-t-e-e-r

Ditto.

Except you don't spell my name R-o-c-k-e-t-e-e-r

gossip.gif

people in bold I have dealt with 3 or more times,

Hmmm....Creeper books....OSPG....2 TPBs....Jim Lee Superman books....I believe it should be ArAich.... flowerred.gif

At least he lists you.... frown.gif

"R" is in the 2nd half of the alphabet. gossip.gif

Same here... I need reading material... oh... and don't spell my R-o-c-k-e-t-e-e-r either thumbsup2.gif

Same here... I need reading material... oh... and don't spell my R-o-c-k-e-t-e-e-r either thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif Actually CGC's turnaround times are faster than 'House. Although he does have the best prices around.

Kudos to divadrabnud for a smooth transaction. thumbsup2.gif

hulk size kudos goes out to captainsofIndustry 893applaud-thumb.gif The easiest way to describe this transaction was Quick and easy. I'm sure we will trade again sometime. grin.gif

Right back at you. I got the book in 3 days, which is not a common occurence!

Kudos to Doug Sulipa's "COMIC WORLD". I have done several recent transactions for trade and for straight purchase. Excellent grading, beautiful comics, worlds fastest shipping, and a very pleasant person to deal with. Extremely rare and a excellent opportunity to order a raw graded book and actually have it that grade or higher. And the comics from the "Manitoba Collection" are just beautiful. Thank you very much Doug thumbsup2.gif