• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Bronty for a sweet X-Men book. Bronty knows how to grade thumbsup2.gif Need I say more? Speaking of which, I don't think that I ever gave AK(CaptainsOfIndustry) his props. Bought a Surfer 3 from him many months ago, he called it a 9.4 and CGC agreed 893applaud-thumb.gif Maybe this accurate raw grading is a Canadian thing confused-smiley-013.gifgrin.gif

Kudos go to Boyd (bccomics) for some really nice Miracleman's to almost finish out my run. Great packaging and friendly emails keeping me up to date. Thanks!

Kudos to Stynxno for nice books and great packaging as well on some books from his book sale!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Speaking of which, I don't think that I ever gave AK(CaptainsOfIndustry) his props. Bought a Surfer 3 from him many months ago, he called it a 9.4 and CGC agreed Maybe this accurate raw grading is a Canadian thing

Don't think I gave you your props either, considering that we've done a few deals, and they've all gone smoothly. thumbsup2.gif

For my 20,000th post, I've decided to give some kudos that I've regrettably neglected to give previously. I apologize for the chance that I may have missed someone here. Please note that these relate to comic buys and purchases only that have been completed. Some unnamed others are just cool to chat with via PM!

ArAich

Been a good PM buddy over the years and have lately made bids for me on USA only auctions. smile.gif

awe4one

Made numerous deals with Jim since the initial one that took forever to complete! foreheadslap.gif

BigMan

Good MSN chat victim and recent purchaser of some friggin' CGC Man-Things and a TOD! insane.gif

Bonds25

My number 1 punching bag via PM. However, he's been really willing to bid on USA only auctions for me. Who says that he doesn't "win" any auctions! tongue.gif

BronzeBruce13

I have had numerous deals with Bruce since our initial deal for the Hulk 141 CGC 9.6. Recently, he has purchased a few books from me and most importantly, packaged and shipped all the CGC books back to me from the Philly onsite grading! foreheadslap.gif

dam60

My favourite NY area poster! tongue.gif Always good to chat with plus willing to do favours for me without expecting anything in return.

deathlok

Despite being somewhat of a "dink" on the boards wink.gif, Ricky has purchased a few books from me. In addition, he picked up some sweet DCs for me from a seller in the LA area! acclaim.gif

drbanner

Many deals with the doc recently. Plus, I love it when a book that he sells as NM- comes back from CGC as 9.4 or better! 27_laughing.gif

FlyingDonut

Dan was extremely helpful by agreeing to submit my huge 70+ book submission for the Philly onsite grading! thumbsup2.gif

grider67

A few deals with this fellow 100 page giant collector! 893applaud-thumb.gif

lighthouse

I don't care what anyone else says, LH always ships my books fast and responds to my EMAILS/PMs on a timely basis. insane.gif

povertyrow

Lots of deals with the "short mofo". Always easy to deal with and never haggles on the price.

rob_react

Another easy person to deal with. I was happy to sell him his elusive Fury of Firestorm 60 variant recently.

shiverbones

Probably the main person who converted me to DC horror past the 20 cent issues. Have done numerous deals and always have been flawless (almost ooo.gif)

sterlingcomics

Done a few deals with this major DC horror collector. sumo.gif

tkg2627

Fellow local collector who has always offered me some tough books at a fair price. Grades really well! hi.gif

ultimatevenom

A recently 100 page giant convert, I have done one eBay deal with him and hope to do more in the future.

Warlord

Sold me some sweet Kamandis that almost helped me complete my run. Now, find me the rest! confused-smiley-013.gif

Kudos to all and all the other "cool" people on the boards. acclaim.gif

Anti-kudos to the fools! crazy.gif

sorry.gif
I gave you kudos for our last transaction....didn't I? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Or.....maybe you are one of the unnamed "cool" people? confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif
I gave you kudos for our last transaction....didn't I? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Or.....maybe you are one of the unnamed "cool" people? confused-smiley-013.gif

boo.gif

Don't worry....you may be an azz but you're cool with me! cool.gif

sorry.gif

boo.gif

Don't worry....you may be an azz but you're cool with me! cool.gif

To quote another famous Canuck... "Everything I dooooo I do it for youuuuu" flowerred.gif

Where the 893censored-thumb.gif are my Kudos beeyotch? mad.gif

Congrats on 20K foolio, you couldn't have done it without me. acclaim.gif

confused.gif You are in the Joe and Khaos crowd! You only get official recognition if you buy a comic from me! sorry.gif

confused.gif You are in the Joe and Khaos crowd! You only get official recognition if you buy a comic from me! sorry.gif

Who says I haven't??? shocked.gif

confused.gif

confused.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif