• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Where the 893censored-thumb.gif are my Kudos beeyotch? mad.gif

Congrats on 20K foolio, you couldn't have done it without me. acclaim.gif

confused.gif You are in the Joe and Khaos crowd! You only get official recognition if you buy a comic from me! sorry.gif

mad.gif

confused.gif You are in the Joe and Khaos crowd! You only get official recognition if you buy a comic from me! sorry.gif

I've bought comics from you, ya 893censored-thumb.gif. And I've read more of your PM's than I have read posts! And you have the collest avatar because of me. Where's my kudos? mad.gif

Oh....and Congrats on the 20K post!!! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

I've bought comics from you, ya 893censored-thumb.gif. And I've read more of your PM's than I have read posts! And you have the collest avatar because of me. Where's my kudos? mad.gif

I'm talking about recent purchases! 893censored-thumb.gif

Liar!

For my 20,000th post, I've decided to give some kudos that I've regrettably neglected to give previously.

893naughty-thumb.gif

WAIT!! I DID buy a book off of you!! Remember? The Giant-Size POS FF book that was nigh-comically (pun intended) overgraded?????

acclaim.gif

WAIT!! I DID buy a book off of you!! Remember? The Giant-Size POS FF book that was nigh-comically (pun intended) overgraded?????

acclaim.gif

27_laughing.gif

Liar!

For my 20,000th post, I've decided to give some kudos that I've regrettably neglected to give previously.

893naughty-thumb.gif

I've already given kudos to these fools for the previous purchases so sumo.gif

Liar!

893naughty-thumb.gif

Leave the spin-doctoring to the spin doctors. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Liar!

893naughty-thumb.gif

I apologize for the chance that I may have missed someone here.

Liar!

893naughty-thumb.gif

I apologize for the chance that I may have missed someone here.

It wasn't by "chance" & you missed everyone who's anyone. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Kudos to Darth for directing me to a seller who had a great Daredevil 15 9.4 Green River. Thanks Darth! thumbsup2.gif

Even though Darth does say that Green Rivers are a dime a dozen....... 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to Darth for directing me to a seller who had a great Daredevil 15 9.4 Green River. Thanks Darth! thumbsup2.gif

Even though Darth does say that Green Rivers are a dime a dozen....... 27_laughing.gif

I have 2 but they are DCs! sorry.gif

SUPER KUDOS to Fan4Fan(Scott Zeller) for a most excellent transaction.

I bought 2 Marvel Masterworks from him and the speed of shipment and delivery time frame was OUTSTANDING! VERY happy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I hope we can do more business in the future.

Thanks Scott,

Kudos to Kermit who bought most of my FFs from 101-157.

His PC died and he has to use an Internet cafe until he gets his new one so he hasn't been around much.

Part of his email I got this morning from him:

thanks for the reply. your books arrived in great shape and all is perfect. the packaging was simply the best ive seen, thanks a lot for your attention.

acclaim.gif

Another one added to The Collective. Great transaction with Solar via Ebay. thumbsup2.gif

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

drbanner

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Jbone

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev

sckao

Scottish

shadroch

shiverbones

Solar

thecomicsheet

tkg2627

Kudos to Bronze Bruce for brokering the sale for me of some top census Bronze Age gems. The prices he achieved and his professionalism in doing so, more than matched my expectation. I can thoroughly recommend him to anyone consigning quality material. thumbsup2.gif

And thanks to Shin Kao for passing some great books my way, at fair prices and packaging them like they were the Shroud of Turin! You rock, dude!

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to the following good folks who ordered recently from my high grade list.

- Joe Collector

- Solar

- Werner Von Doom

- Captains of Industry

- Nikos61

- scrape1

Hope everyone is happy with their books! Thanks to all for prompt payment. grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

New Kudos for...

Beltan Ali (r100comics)** MAJOR THANKS to Beltan for thinking of me firstly... and for giving me first opportunity to buy/sell a short, but stellar group of top-census bronze keys before considering ebay and/or consignment websites. Although, I didn't add any to my collection (this time), I was fortunate enough to move several of them for record prices. Working with Beltan was a great experience from start to finish. He even sprung for a call from England to try and chat. Beltan packs with extreme care (a necessity for overseas deals)... is very flexible, and a man of his word. I look forward to working with him again.

Andrew Knight (captains_of_Industry)** who was also kind enough to offer me a couple of sweet bronze keys before listing them on ebay. I happily bought them and AK further insisted I pay no more than his cost in appreciation for a favor I did for him recently. In fact, he picked up some of the shipping costs as well. Thanks much AK!

Jeff Resnick (jordanabigail)** AGAIN! for ongoing deals going in both directions!

Continued thanks for bringing your "for sale" books to me first as always. Always appreciated!

Michael Gray (musicmeta)** for Excellent Service and always friendly communications! This was our first deal through eBay although there have been plenty of private sales and purchases between us over the last 4 years. Thanks Michael, you're one of the nicest Texans around!

George Omalley (gman)** for finally starting to realize that its NOT "all about the $$" for most of us. Recently, Gman contacted me with a lead on a incredible set of books that would have been in his "better interests" not to. As a result, I was able to bring a "Grail" book to another thrilled collector and make a couple hundred in the process. Now... sit down... I offered G $100 bucks (more as a positive reinforcement or his unselfish behavior) and he TURNED IT DOWN asking only to keep him in mind should I find any books from his want list. Maybe a leopard can change his spots?

ooo.gifshocked.gifblush.gif893whatthe.gif

Greg Loey (greggy)** for 20,000 posts (only 17,546 had graemlins)

>> BTW.. anyone know Earl (OldSchool52) .. we agreed on a deal for a bronze key and then he disappeared (for over a month now). Still no reply to PM's.. anyone know him? confused-smiley-013.gif