• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Low to mid-grade DCs from late 1960s, into the 1970s.

Tons of JLAs from about #68 to #108 in Fine or less (including readers for most of the 80 page giant issues).

Some low-grade bronze age DC horror comics I've since upgraded.

Lots of Kirby 4th World issues, same general story: Good to Fine+.

Plus many Batman (say 201- 335) and Detective (401- 510), some of the later issues reaching into VF+ territory.

Oh, and selected Adventure Comics in the Jim Shooter period (347-380). Mid-grade as well, and many of these books exhibit foxing...

Let me know if you're interested in specific titles/runs, just understand what I have is likely all low-to-mid grade and almost certainly DC... sorry.gif

Edited by Zonker

Kudos also to the "cream of the crop" of the comic community... the CGC forumites for what has turned out to be an almost unbelievable 100% positive private deal track record!

You all suck. Every transaction I have had with board members sucked. sumo.gif

I broke the 100% positive streak! acclaim.gif

stooges.gif

Overdue Kudos from me for the people I've dealt with directly on the boards, Dr. Banner, Scottish and the latest DARTHDIESEL.

All are gentlemen and scholars, and also happen to send out top notch comic books. grin.gif

Thanks Guys. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I have also dealt with many forumites on eBay, too many to name here, but all were smooth as silk transactions.

Kudos goes out to Bronty for a smooth and professional transaction from start to finish. Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Drew

Kudos to Drew for lightning fast payment and perfect communication. Thanks Drew!! Enjoy the X4 thumbsup2.gif

Well posting my want-list really paid off, over half the issues I was looking for are being sent to me or have already arrived...thanks to everyone but especially to :

nikos61 for hooking me up(free of charge 893whatthe.gif) with Avengers #58

Dillmester for sending me a whole bunch of Silver Avengers and early Legion books. Half of them without wanting money upfront, when I get them I get to send whatever I think they are worth 893whatthe.gif

Zonker his first sale !!! Also a bunch of early Legion books at a killer price (and one free)...we made the deal last weekend and the books are already here thumbsup2.gif

And of course Chrisco69 ... by letting me use his house as my US address and taking the time and effort to repack smaller packages into one big package and then sending it to me in Belgium he has singlehandedly made sure my Silver collection has more than doubled over the last year...

I'll be updating the want-list very soon, just waiting on confirmation from two other sellers that had books for me flowerred.gif

Some more nice DC BA from Greggy and some nice DC BA from Shiver. Thanks to both. Smooth as usual!
cloud9.gif

Could one expect less than a cloud9.gif from Greggy books? (and I swear to God and all that is holy if I am accused of soliciting for more books I will get real angry real quick!)