• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

MAJOR KUDOS (not any relation to MajorKhaos) to AlexH for his assistance in getting me a Signature Series book. Thanks to Kevin Boyd who transported said book to get signed. Also special thanks to Paradise Comics for getting the actual signature and submitting the book for me. Thanks guys. thumbsup2.gif

Many many thanks to David (divadrabnud) !

He sent me (at his expenses) a NM DD #190 for free.

I suppose that it is because he knows that I like DD's comics and that this issue was on my want list.

David, in return you will soon receive a comic "made in France" (the package was sent today).

Again, thanks for your gift. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to all the following for helping me out with my budding 30 cent variant collection:

RIP for the two very nice variants at a great price.

Shield Agent for nice big lot of variants again at a good price.

Realitytrip for a big variant lot in really nice condition.

Lastly to MGD5(E-bay) for a huge lot of over 40 variants at an incredible price.

Muchas Gracias to all! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Big Kudos goes out to greggy.

After agreeing to purchase 2 books from him he agreed to let me wait and see if i won any of his eBay auctions to combine shipping.

Also thanks for finding me a nice Phantom Stranger 38 whilst at SD.

Great packaging, and kudos for acknowledging my current comic budget being low and letting me take some time paying thumbsup2.gif

Love the POS romance books aswell cloud9.gif

After agreeing to purchase 2 books from him he agreed to let me wait and see if i won any of his eBay auctions to combine shipping.

Great packaging, and kudos for acknowledging my current comic budget being low and letting me take some time paying thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

really great eye appeal adams & Horror books. Bursting with color!

Yeah - that kind of sums it up with most of the Greggy books I've gotten as well. "Bursting with gloss, too!" grin.gifwink.gif

Hate to say it but the man has a good eye, all right!

flowerred.gif

Super Kudos to Greggy for some really great eye appeal adams & Horror books. Bursting with color! Thanks! 893applaud-thumb.gif
Thanks....got your books today. Looks great! Too bad you forgot my eBay winnings! crazy.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifwink.gif

Kudos for a very easy transaction with Wasonff. Always a pleasure Drew.

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Alex thumbsup2.gif Kudos to Alex for remembering my want list and contacting me about a book he knew I would want. And as always, a effortless transaction.

Drew

Kudos to following board-members for deals well done...

dillmeister for sending me a bunch of correctly graded early Avengers and adding some nice freebie horror comics thumbsup2.gif

davidking623 for sending me some nice Superboys & LOSH...spot-on grading at a great price acclaim.gif

Rhino_Comics for some sweet Silver Spideys & Avengers,insisted on paying the shipping himself for a sturdier package than the usual GPE...again spot-on grading 893applaud-thumb.gif

Lantern for some very nice early Silver Avengers...gotta love sellers who give you free mylars even with mid-grade comics and another guy who knows how to grade flowerred.gif

Kudos to:

Chromium - My main man, hooked me up with the Alan Moore Superman trade, "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow".

Blazing Bob (Storms) - There's nobody better. The absolute best in the biz! Dead-on grading, lightning fast shipping (ordered Tuesday night, had them Thursday), no hassels. Thanks for the sweet Boston Cap's. thumbsup2.gif