• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Hey SS. I am not a Subby fan but I have to say not only is that a really great cover but the book itself is near ideal. Just beautiful QP. thumbsup2.gif

Pov,

I think that book along with the SS#4 is a must have in anyone's collection, whether you like Marvel or not. John B's cover work on the Avenger's was spectacular as well and probably doesn't get as much props as it should. He just spoiled us with great work month after month. Probably my favorite artist of all-time. cloud9.gif

Buscema's covers to Silver Surfer #4, FF #112 and Sub-Mariner #8 are simply beautiful. Three of the greatest ever, in my opinion.

No arguement here. Effortless is the first word that comes to mind when I look at a John B piece of art. Can't think of any current artist that is even close to his skill level. Pure, simple but brilliant work.

A belated and overdue Marketplace Kudos to the following members who went above and beyond to help me put together the Star Wars and Plop comics for my friends!!

TvComics

davidking623

finecomics

Stronguy

Kramerica

and

eddly

Thank you, and sorry for not posting this earlier. Sometimes I just don't have my priorities straight, and the people on this board deserve all the praise I can think of. You don't see so many people willing to help you at any other board, at least at any I've ever been to!

Thanks to Kryptonitecomics !

Shane traded me his hard earned Challenge Coins for a stack of old smelly comics (Not even picky about what I offered) And I was never shot at while I was acquiring the comics. 893whatthe.gif Thanks for the note describing how and when they were earned and Shane thanks for your service to our country! hail.gif

Updated list. I have to say, I've had some great transactions with board members lately, and I've never had a bad transaction with any member.

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

deathlok

drbanner

eredman

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Jbone

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev

sckao

Scottish

shadroch

shiverbones

Silver Surfer

Solar

thecomicsheet

tkg2627

I'm glad the thread says 'Overdue', 'cause I'm certainly tardy on some of these...

First off, a big thumbsup2.gif to jayman, buttock, uclapeterg and divadrabnud for being great buyers. Easy to deal with, great communications and lightning-fast payments (which the wife spent as soon as they got here....what is it with Americans and retail therapy?).

Also, another big thumbsup2.gif to drummy for some sweeeeeeet raw books, well packed , fast delivery and accurate grading.

Top job, chaps!

I'm new to the Boards and I have to post some love for Bruce too. He helped me find the number one comic in the world that I wanted (turns out he had it) and I will always owe him for that.

Bruce has taken the time to share his insights with me on several occasions where he had no financial gain. He's just a good guy.

Steve