• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

My pleasure, Andrew. Thanks for the purchases and your patience. And thanks to Zeman who acted as the go-between.

Oops. Should've remembered. Extra thanks to Zeman for doing both me and Brad a favor!

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

My pleasure, Andrew. Thanks for the purchases and your patience. And thanks to Zeman who acted as the go-between.

Oops. Should've remembered. Extra thanks to Zeman for doing both me and Brad a favor!

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Sorry greggy, I haven't forgotten to send you the scans....... crazy.gif

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

You're lucky I'm considering your books at your UK inflated prices! poke2.gif

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

My prices are VERY reasonable. sumo.gif

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Unlike yourself tongue.gif

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Goes without saying. 27_laughing.gif

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

Goes without saying. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Got my batch of books on Friday -- a big thanks to THE BEYONDER for some awesome books, super-smooth transaction and communication, and for making the books available on the CGC Marketplace! Thanks Chris! thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

New batch coming soon.... gossip.gif

A big kudos to ft88 and wrcomics for helping me put together reader copies for the Uncanny X-Men!!

I'm absolutely loving reading them and these two made it a painless procedure for me!

p.s. If anyone else has some Uncanny's that are readers (1 or 2 dollar types) let me know. If I ain't got it, I want it!!