• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos back to the 'fire for a seamless transaction, thanks!

Also, thanks Redhook for a great deal on some nice TTA's!

I've also recently had smooth deals with:

ninanina

captainsofindustry

arexcrooke

jayman

fan4fan

stronguy

Yes, I had a very EXPECTED good transaction with Dr. Banner on some sweet UNEXPECTEDS. The books seemed to arrive as soon as I sent payment! Nice packing and accurately graded.

Thanks again Dr. B!

Kudos to Zonker, who sold me some nice SA Green Lantern reader copies at a great price. Got to meet him and have lunch (and didn't have to pay shipping for the comics!). First fellow forum member I've ever met in person (and interestingly enough, he works for a company I've done several contracts for in the past). Great guy to meet and hang out with. I'll hopefully be getting some more stuff from him in two weeks when I get paid again! smile.gif Thanks, Zonker!

Overdue Kudos to:

Sfilosa for selling me some of his nice pre-hero books

Blazing_Bob for the same reason

Red Hook for the same reason

Chromium for buying some decent mid-grade Silver from me

Fantasyfootballbono for buying a couple slabbed Spideys

There will be others.....

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks to blazingbob for taking a big chunk out of my Weird War wantlist. Paid on a Friday and got 'em on Monday.

Sweet, which ones did you get? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I bought 24 of them, mainly from 50 to 123. I still need most of the early ones though. Getting #111 would give me 64-124. Awesome Evans, Dominguez and Kubert covers in the series. A mix of DC horror and war - cannot go wrong with that. Such a good run.

Kudos once again to Dr. B. Purchased a couple of raw books from him, and needless to say I'm more than satisfied with his grading.

Keep em' coming Mike. thumbsup2.gif