• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Time for another round of Kudai for several forum members:

DiceX

Captainsofindustry

mlovest

silver - for some sweet Phantom Strangers! thumbsup2.gif

blazingbob - for several nice books, most notably a couple of tightly graded Tomahawks I've been looking for forever cloud9.gif

goldust

shadroch

rip

jayman

DNAgent

893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to DoubleCovaBrotha for the VERY affordable Avengers #54! smile.gif And he mailed it during a snowstorm! Who says we don't go that extra mile (in five feet of snow...uphill...both ways...) for our fellow forumites? smile.gif

Kudos to OLDGUY for helping me find a Hulk/Thing HArd Knocks #1 when my LCS couldn't! I don't care what you guys still...Love that art!!! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to:

Arex Crooke for a sweet lot of Iron Man books.

comicsupply screwed up my order and Russell e-mails at 9:30 on a Friday night to say he'll make it right...... and doe's. First rate customer service.

blazingbob for a nice little trade deal.

Thanks to all thumbsup2.gif,

Frank

Edited by ImageMask

Kudos to Doiby_Dickles (aka Larry) for hooking me up with a Wonderworld #7. Great packaging and a great book!

And thanks to Richard(rjpb) for such fast payment! Enjoy the book! smile.gif

Kudos to DiceX for an excellent cover repro of ASM 238 he did for me. I'd suggest anyone else who is seriously thinking about having one done to contact him about it. Lets just hope he doesn't develop too serious of a case of carpel tunnel!