• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to brokomics. I can't for life of me remember your forum name though sorry! Just to say comics were accurate, well packaged and arrived in great time. I would definetly buy from again. smile.gif

Kudos to Mr. Doug Sulipa for a fabulous package containing more stunning comics. The Harvey File copy Playful Little Audrey 1 and the Blondie are incredible thumbsup2.gifhail.gif

Big Kudos to the following Forum folks who have bought from me recently:

scrape1

GoodyRickles

Aces

shrunkenhead

and a HUGE Kudos to Flaming Telepath (ole U.K. Nick) for putting together one big whopper of a deal.

Thanks to everyone! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just wanted to let everyone know that my recent transaction with Neatstuff went VERY smooth and I hope they can maintain this kind of customer service going forward. I avoided their auctions for about 2 years (until recently) even when there were items i would have liked to bid for.

The recent "Free Shipping" promotion told me that Brian was serious about getting the ship righted. The communication and service was as quick and courteous as possible, the shipping (aside from being free) was Safely Packed in an oversized box with plenty of bubble wrap.

Keep it up NS!