• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

It's not even for the July 2005 issue of Ladies Home Journal featuring Madonna on the cover that my wife was very, VERY, grateful for...

Yes, I know...MY name is on the subscription crazy.gif I'm glad she enjoyed it! thumbsup2.gif Very different photo spread of Madonna from the one in Penthouse years back 893scratchchin-thumb.gif She needs something to read too while you do WHATEVER it is you do with all those inserts? tongue.gif

No, the topper was what was lining the bottom of the box...the new Metropolis catalog! Don't know where my personal copy found it way to...probably being used to make paper footballs somewhere in the Frankfurt military mail annex...but this unexpected surprise has made my day!

I was glad to send it your way, brother! hail.gif

Thanks again for working with me. I appreciate the patience with the stamps.com snafu on military addresses and the help on the inside scoop with that.

She needs something to read too while you do WHATEVER it is you do with all those inserts? tongue.gif

OK...I'll spill the beans...I'm trying to collect a set of comics with Mark Jewelers inserts with all the Marvel Value Stamps intact... insane.gif893whatthe.giftonofbricks.gif

Be very very quiet... gossip.gif

Jim

A very BIG Kudos for mlovest(Michael) and a very successful and happy transaction. Michael was very nice to deal with and the transaction went smooth as glass. I hope we can do more business in the future.

Thanks a bunch,

Michael

Brown nose tongue.gif Jk man. Nice to see a familiar face 893applaud-thumb.gif Pm me your phone number again

A very BIG Kudos for mlovest(Michael) and a very successful and happy transaction. Michael was very nice to deal with and the transaction went smooth as glass. I hope we can do more business in the future.

Thanks a bunch,

Michael

Brown nose tongue.gif Jk man. Nice to see a familiar face 893applaud-thumb.gif Pm me your phone number again

So...you can stalk him? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Had a GREAT transaction with Gene (de-lekkerste) thumbsup2.gif, sold him a piece of OA. I knew it would be a flawless transaction, but thought any new people here would like to know what a stand up guy Gene is headbang.gif

Thanks for some nice CGC Signature Series comics!

Fast shipping! Awesome! He even refunded me a few bucks by Paypal when the shipping was cheaper than he had quoted me!

Thanks to your fast payment and great communication. It was a pleasure.

Kudos to Pedro for purchasing a LARGE lot of Silver Age ASM and FFs from me. He paid very promptly and I'd GLADLY do biz with him again, anytime.

thumbsup2.gif

Major Kudoz to Steve for a great packaging, honest/accurate grading, top notch communication and for passing to me some of my all time fav. books!!!!!!! laugh.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

thanks S., you can rest assure i'll take good care of your coll. wink.gifflowerred.gif

wish you the best and talk to you soon thumbsup2.gif

regards, Pedro.