• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos out to The_Beyonder for a great transaction for a couple of DD's signed by some guy named Miller.

Also kudos again to the greggmeister for a very nice looking Avengers 71.

poke2.gif

Thanks for a super smooth transaction and the kind words John! smile.gif

BTW...it was good to read this tonight, it made me smile a little despite my depression from the Gator game today! foreheadslap.gif

Urb can cry all he wants after the game, his spread is getting killed by SEC defenses. Leak is a pocket passer, not an option QB. Sheesh.

Thanks out to herc2000 for a quick shipment "across the pond" of some nice House of Mystery books.

Nicely packed and graded! thumbsup2.gif

word! double thanks to herc2000 for exactly the same thing! the Aquamans were graded tighter than 's hatband, and packaged stiffer than...than...something really stiff. i'm drawing a blank on a good analogy.

but kudos most def to herc2K

Okay, it's been awhile, but here are some kudos for some forum deals. I apologize in advance, if I left anyone off the list....

Without further ado, here are kudos...

To nochips for another super transaction - very nice grading and fast shipping.

To drbanner for yet another stack of well-graded Bronze books.

To nikos for some value-priced, well-graded Bronze comics - just a super guy to deal with.

To tkg2627 for a yet another super transaction. He's the Canadian drbanner.

And to greggy for bending me over for another of his over-priced CGC books. But then again, the guy shipped it out minutes after I won the book, so it wasn't all bad. grin.gif

Great experience selling 6 LB Cole books to "pmpknface"! Friendly guy, great communication, and sent a Paypal payment within minutes of our working out a deal. Pleasure to meet you, fella! thumbsup2.gif

Once again, I've gotten a package from nikos that was just exemplary! He goes above and beyond to make sure the buyer is satisfied. The box had a sweet horror head sketch with the words "trick or treat" on it. Man, you're good 893applaud-thumb.gif The item I won for a steal from his last ebay sale, a slabbed Subby 34 was wrapped extra carefully along with two sweet exxtra bronze age horro books that I totally didn't expect! I'll have to take my scalpel to the top of that Weird Mystery 14 and show you how the makeover turns out tongue.gif

Thanks for making it easy to deal with forumites

Kudos to Doiby Dickles for a quickly shipped and very nice copy of Tec 68!! More please!!

Wow! You got that already? 893whatthe.gif

Thanks for the fast payment, and enjoy the book! thumbsup2.gif