• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Today I was home from work, nursing a worsening cold. One good thing was I was there for packages and I got several today; mostly Millies I've been winning all week, but to top the pile off today: The Thunder from Down Under, forumite Blowout came thru with some sweet price variants from the Scottish collection, which is slowly being reunited wink.gif You weren't kidding about the NM-ness of these books - shiny mylar always does the trick. I thought you said the Def 38 was a vf/NM - definitely a pleasant surprise smile.gif From what I've read, Lee has been hooking up forumites left and right lately.

Also in that batch, Johnenock came thru again with some gorgeous moderns - a top grade CGC 9.8 USM 4 that remember I couldn't get on my own slabbed for the longest time. And a Red Sonja 0 retailer variant with the sketch linsner coverCGc 8.5! Well packed and speedily shipped. Thanks again!

Overdue Kudos to:

greggy: my good collecting buddy for buying a load of books from me and for sending in my CGC submissions along with his. thumbsup2.gif

blazingbob: picked up some nice raw, Don Rosa DC Horror books from him. Some of them weren't upgrades on my current copies so they will be available for sale.

joe collector: he buys more than just Byrne X-Men! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

deathlok: sold him a couple of nice Mass. Pedigree war books.

High Voltage: purchased a few high grade DC Bronze Horrors from me.

Weird: very astute buyer. I think we have similar tastes in comics. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Rip: bought a CGC 9.0 Batman from me on eBay.

metropolisent: a few excellent transactions the past few months.

sterlingcomics: sold a top census HOM to him. I should have at least a couple more for you by the end of November. gossip.gif

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. If I forgot you, I apologize in advance. LMK and I'll give you Kudos next time.

Thanks to board member Dr. Banner for the books I received today: Super DC Giant 25 (Kirby Challengers of the Unknown reprints) and Tarzan 233--a DC 100 page Super Spectacuar. Both books were accurately graded and are nice additions to my DC Giants collection.

Kudos to FASTBALLSPECIAL for a fast, smooth and accurately graded eBay purchase!

Great communication too! thumbsup2.gif

I think I'll stick with forumites as I am not having luck with anyone else frown.gif

JG

Belated Kudos to JG as his payment was fast and knew exactly how he wanted the books. Love a buyer who stays in touch during a transaction. Now if I didnt have to drop my firewalls here I post more often. frustrated.gif

Thanx

Robert

Long due public thanks to arexcrooke for a nice Avengers 7.

Also, thank you Blowout for a very nice Strange Tales 118 cloud9.gif and a great JIM 108!

Nice doing business with you gentlemen.

Frederic

Very fast payment and very easy to deal with. Thanks to you as well Frederic!

I just want to thank WESTFORM, I bought a piece from him over a month ago Hire for hire page 3 number 9 with the FF in it. Piece arrived quickly well packed and was exactly what I hoped for.

I just bought a piece off COMIKINGS I don't know if he's a forum member but once again another beautiful transaction. He is another excellent seller. This piece is the cover art to the UK book TITANS #35 from 1976 with a new rendition of the FF #90 cover.

Thanks to both.

Edited by marveljunkie