• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos go out to Mr. Storms of High Grade Comics - picked up a couple of nice CGC graded books from his site at very reasonable prices using his bid system via his website. He even charged less for shipping than it actually cost him and shipped the package fast. Thanks again Bob and I hope to see you up in Toronto next year!

Drew

Well, this is definitely overdue but I wanted to thank every board member who has bought from us in the past year. Off the top of my head, that includes Povertyrow, Garthgantu, Paperheart, Seank, Wormboy, Norrin Radd, Scrooge, AlexH, FFB, Red Hook, JBud, Jimm94, Jefferykli, Buck Biggins, ArexCrooke, JuliusSeizure, Alberto1975, CrowsQB, and definitely some others whom I've either forgotten to list (Sorry!) or who didn't identify themselves when ordering from us or buying at Bay Area shows.

Every single one of these guys is terrific to deal with.

Cheers,

Marc

Well, this is definitely overdue but I wanted to thank every board member who has bought from us in the past year. Off the top of my head, that includes Povertyrow, Garthgantu, Paperheart, Seank, Wormboy, Norrin Radd, Scrooge, AlexH, FFB, Red Hook, JBud, Jimm94, Jefferykli, Buck Biggins, ArexCrooke, JuliusSeizure, Alberto1975, CrowsQB, and definitely some others whom I've either forgotten to list (Sorry!) or who didn't identify themselves when ordering from us or buying at Bay Area shows.

Cheers,

Marc

Thanks Marc,

It was great dealing with you too.

Alex

Kudos to (part-time) tongue.gif board member Nikos for two really nice Crime Does Not Pay books.

Fast shipping and no hassles! Unless you count the 10 minutes it took me to unpack the books. Great packing! thumbsup2.gif

Cheers,

Marc

Same here, Marc. Great transaction, and I look forward to buying again. Sadly, I have a cat in the hospital, so I don't know when that will be. frown.gif

I also want to send props to BassGMan for a lovely B&B #66 I just bought from him. I love this cover and have been jonesing for a nice copy for awhile - very satisfied.