• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Zonker for a great price on some Flash and JLA books! Thanks! smile.gif

Kudos to ft88 for some early reader Avengers.

Kudos to DKB for "a few good (Iron) Men" issues and a TON of sweet Avengers issues at a great price. Thanks for helping me take a chunk out of my want list!!!

Never thought I'd say this, but...

Kudos to greggy for a hassle-free transaction. (Yuchh! I can taste the bile in my mouth. And yes, it is bile -you sick pervs!)

Seriously, he sent the book before the money had transferred over, and gave up some pos feed ahead of time (and yes, I love you too).

Now all I gotta do is flip this "hideously" 9.6 to some other sap. I can't stomach owning this piece of garbage for much longer. tongue.gifmakepoint.gif

Rick

Never thought I'd say this, but...

Kudos to greggy for a hassle-free transaction. (Yuchh! I can taste the bile in my mouth. And yes, it is bile -you sick pervs!)

Seriously, he sent the book before the money had transferred over, and gave up some pos feed ahead of time (and yes, I love you too).

Now all I gotta do is flip this "hideously" 9.6 to some other sap. I can't stomach owning this piece of garbage for much longer. tongue.gifmakepoint.gif

Rick

Should have bid higher for the Rosa 9.8 confused-smiley-013.gif You think I normally upgrade to 9.8 IF I have an acceptable 9.6? poke2.gif

Should have bid higher for the Rosa 9.8 confused-smiley-013.gif You think I normally upgrade to 9.8 IF I have an acceptable 9.6? poke2.gif

Absolutely. Who wouldn't go for a better grade at the right price? You're a label chaser just like everyone else...

Besides, if it wasn't an "acceptable" 9.6, you wouldn't have picked it up in the first place. duh smirk.gif

Rick

Absolutely. Who wouldn't go for a better grade at the right price? You're a label chaser just like everyone else...

Besides, if it wasn't an "acceptable" 9.6, you wouldn't have picked it up in the first place. duh smirk.gif

Rick

It was my only copy at that time dork. I sent it in for grading. Unlike you, I get good grades with my raw books.

It was my only copy at that time dork. I sent it in for grading.

Sooo, you sent in a book 'cuz it was your only one...? THAT'S your criteria for sending in submissions???? Yeah, and I'm the dork. yeahok.gif

Unlike you, I get good grades with my raw books.

You mean "undeserved" or "inflated" don't you? You're going back & forth: 1st it's badly graded, but then you claim you get "good grades"...make up your mind. You sound very unsure of yourself.

And exactly which of my raw books that I've sent in for grading are you aware of ??

And after that, just which ones received "non-good" grades?

You're slipping 27_laughing.gif

Rick

Thanks to some recent sellers...

drbanner

blazingbob

BassGMan

...and thanks also to buyer

tilleycs

...even though you did bust me for trying to sell you the same book twice! devil.gif

It was my only copy at that time dork. I sent it in for grading.

Sooo, you sent in a book 'cuz it was your only one...? THAT'S your criteria for sending in submissions???? Yeah, and I'm the dork. yeahok.gif

Unlike you, I get good grades with my raw books.

You mean "undeserved" or "inflated" don't you? You're going back & forth: 1st it's badly graded, but then you claim you get "good grades"...make up your mind. You sound very unsure of yourself.

And exactly which of my raw books that I've sent in for grading are you aware of ??

And after that, just which ones received "non-good" grades?

You're slipping 27_laughing.gif

Rick

Took you that long? Yeah, as I did want a graded set of the 100 pagers, I did send my then only copy in and got the sweet grade. Your registry set is rifled with your "mistakes"! sign-rantpost.gif

Took you that long? Yeah, as I did want a graded set of the 100 pagers, I did send my then only copy in and got the sweet grade. Your registry set is rifled with your "mistakes"! sign-rantpost.gif

Took me that long??? Not everyone lives on the boards (hint, hint).

Please to point out my "mistakes" in my registry, and then which were originally raw and sent in by me (since you claimed to know)??

This is fun. cool.gif

Rick

Took me that long??? Not everyone lives on the boards (hint, hint).

Please to point out my "mistakes" in my registry, and then which were originally raw and sent in by me (since you claimed to know)??

This is fun. cool.gif

Rick

You love me hail.gif You dump your mistakes and let Metro buy them and flip them on you. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You love me hail.gif You dump your mistakes and let Metro buy them and flip them on you. 893applaud-thumb.gif

You're right, I'm not complete without your sloppy seconds. cloud9.gif

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to ebay to give you the feedback you TRULY deserve.

Don't wait up. grin.gif

Rick

PS: Metro has some nice books, but for the most part they're just a notch or two below Chuck & PGC on the price gouge-o-meter (nothing personal guys...just bizness).

You're right, I'm not complete without your sloppy seconds. cloud9.gif

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to ebay to give you the feedback you TRULY deserve.

Don't wait up. grin.gif

Rick

PS: Metro has some nice books, but for the most part they're just a notch or two below Chuck & PGC on the price gouge-o-meter (nothing personal guys...just bizness).

Sweet, my 700th feedback.

...and thanks also to buyer

tilleycs

...even though you did bust me for trying to sell you the same book twice! devil.gif

That's right, buster, and it only took me what, a couple of hours after I'd already picked up the box of comics to realize that I already owned one of them. Ain't no flies on me! insane.gif

BIG Silver-age kudos to jimm94 for a "Fantastic" price on his FF #1. Wow. Can't believe I own a copy of this now!!!!

sign-funnypost.gif I was shaking so much and it's hard to do with one hand so i had to use my teeth and then it fell on the floor...Your simple post got me to writing a two page dissertation on opening "packages" gone bad... This forum pays off in unexpected ways. Also, I've been reading too much Warren Ellis lately. Edited by johnenock