• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Divad for being 3rd in the list of people offered Hulk 180-182 and willing to make an offer that I could live with.

I made my profit yay.gif and now

Here's to your slabbing and flipping profits. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Greggy for a nice batch of Nick Fury: SHIELD books. Sold them to me at a great price and threw in some nice GL's as well. hail.gif
flowerred.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif

Big-time Kudos to the following Forumites for excellent transactions. Smooth and hassle-free from both buying and selling perspectives:

greggy

Weird

supapimp

nikos61

sterlingcomics

metropolisent

blazingbob

Jayman

johnenock

whomerjay

thedongerneedfood

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to ComicSupply for a great sale this week. I was able to fill in a lot of gaps here and there in my collection. Can't beat getting an Iron Man vol. 1 #71 and an Avengers vol. 1 #52 for $1.94 each. grin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for having the sale during the week. I work a lot on weekends and am not always able to (or want to, depending how much I've worked) get online on the weekends.

Kudos to October for a couple of sweet 20 centers. I look forward to passing on some nice scores in next year's raw sales grading rankings.

The marketplace is a nice place for those holiday buys...buys for yourself that is thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to TILLEYCS for taking my Coverless GL #1 off my hands. Quick to pay is A O K!!!

Book was mailed out today Priority thumbsup2.gif

Excellent! Thanks for accepting my offer. I look forward to getting it and adding it to my collection.

Kudos to Rocketeer for some nice looking Tec and freebies! cloud9.gif

Kudos to Comicsupply for an accurately graded silver age Green Lantern and the fastest shipping I have ever seen. hail.gif

Kudos to October for taking the chance on a 30% junk grader.

flowerred.gif

Kudos to Rocketeer for some nice looking Tec and freebies! cloud9.gif

Kudos to Comicsupply for an accurately graded silver age Green Lantern and the fastest shipping I have ever seen. hail.gif

Kudos to October for taking the chance on a 30% junk grader.

blind squirrels, nuts, and all that you know