• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I would like to give a huge thanks to Sterling Comics. The packaging for my cgc books was incredible. A truck could have run over the box and the cgc cases would have been fine. His raw grading is dead on accurate as well. I will buy many more books from him and have no worries. Good guy yay.gif

Back at ya. You and everyone's biz is very much appreciated 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey --

I didn't want to let the Rosa go... I thought there was no way you were going to buy it at that price! But you did -- so I had to let it go then....

Glad they were good books...

Kudos to Foolkiller for the awesome JLA's that were accurately graded. And for the great prices(except on the Rosa poke2.gif)

belated thanks to nikos for selling me that MTU 12 at a price no one could match...even though i didn't get any freebies. thus is the price of being a cheapskate.

flowerred.gif

much thanks to lighthouse aka TPBking aka GothChickDaddy for the great deal on some modern Trades. if you would just list everything at once it would really make my life a lot easier, you know

belated thanks to nikos for selling me that MTU 12 at a price no one could match...even though i didn't get any freebies. thus is the price of being a cheapskate.

flowerred.gif

much thanks to lighthouse aka TPBking aka GothChickDaddy for the great deal on some modern Trades. if you would just list everything at once it would really make my life a lot easier, you know

Your comfort is out sole concern Sal yeahok.gif

flowerred.gif

proofreading is your friend, you know

flowerred.gif

proofreading is your friend, you know

foreheadslap.gif

Where would the fun be in that? poke2.gif

But just for you... and you alone... when my 500-book Bronze prescreen comes back from CGC, I'll list everything at once. No "Don Rosa Collection, let's pick 15 random books to sell this week"... stooges.gif