• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A big Kudos to Johnny G !

John called me up tonight, we met up at the pub, (a few nice chicks there tonite ! )had a few beers, and i had a really good time ! Hand delivered 2 MINT copies of Twisted Tales #1 , beautiful books ! A super guy, pleasure was all mine John ! lets do it again real soon ! thumbsup2.gif

A big Kudos to Johnny G !

John called me up tonight, we met up at the pub, (a few nice chicks there tonite ! )had a few beers, and i had a really good time ! Hand delivered 2 MINT copies of Twisted Tales #1 , beautiful books ! A super guy, pleasure was all mine John ! lets do it again real soon ! thumbsup2.gif

I enjoyed you company and am glad you're happy with the books!

I expect you out next weekend to watch Comic Book Villians!

And in regards to doing it again... no problem!!! thumbsup2.gif

Cool! Now I have someone to travel to local shows with 893applaud-thumb.gif

John

Thanks divad and ft88 for your recent purchases!

my wife can now buy more gymboree clothes from ebay. Plus... she now sees that I sell comics too... not just buy.

Edited by eddly

my wife can now buy more gymboree clothes from ebay. Plus... she now sees that I sell comics too... not just buy.

Kudos to you Mr. Ed 27_laughing.gif Thanks for the primo FF #16 thumbsup2.gif at a grade and a price I could afford gossip.gif Now go buy the baby some new shoes wink.gif

Kudos to the following for great transactions(apologies if I thanked you already!):

stashman

r1970d art/comics

tillycs

FlyingDonut

followtheleader

And this weeks transactions with:

shadrock

BassGMan

followtheleader

Your comics are in the mail!

893applaud-thumb.gif to all!

Overdue Kudai to many forum members for smooth transactions over the last several months...the forums are awesome!

Beyonder

SLR5

gman

october

superworld

comiclink

dongerneedfood

Nikos

greggy

whet

Lantern

Bill43

jaycee

golddust

captainsofindustry

and to clobberintime and foolkiller, although those transations have yet to be fully consummated ( gossip.gif)! 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to you Mr. Ed 27_laughing.gif Thanks for the primo FF #16 thumbsup2.gif at a grade and a price I could afford gossip.gif Now go buy the baby some new shoes wink.gif

Look out for the dead uncle. He may come after you. He probably isn't happy that his niece is selling off his books. 893whatthe.gif

Look out for the dead uncle. He may come after you. He probably isn't happy that his niece is selling off his books. 893whatthe.gif

Sometimes you have to watch out for those "dead Uncle" pedigrees insane.gif