• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to my ebay cross promotion partner Pirate (arrggh!) for some sweet Romita visionaries. Got them today!

Also, I'm not posting kudos anymore for sellers that don't post first, but Jack Anderson packed the books I bought from him so well, I felt the need to break my rules. I got the books for his minimum bids, and he packed them like they were $100 each. He took lots of effort to pack them, and also went through great expense to secure them. THANKS!!!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Mega-kudos going out to Flaming_telepath and DrBanner for some stunning, accurately graded raw books. If either of you guys ever set up a website, I'll be broke. tongue.gif

Kudos goes out to the following forumites I have had recent transactions with...

r1970d

ForthWorld

Currin Comics

An additional thumbs up goes to October who supplied me with my first ever batch of Neal Adams DC's. 893applaud-thumb.gif

All were an absolute pleasure to deal with, thanks guys. thumbsup2.gif

Also, I'm not posting kudos anymore for sellers that don't post first, but Jack Anderson packed the books I bought from him so well, I felt the need to break my rules. I got the books for his minimum bids, and he packed them like they were $100 each. He took lots of effort to pack them, and also went through great expense to secure them. THANKS!!!

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

The way I see it, the one thing buyers fret over more than anything else is the safe arrival of their books. There's simply no reason not to do it right.

And of course, kudos to Jbone for quick payment and a smooth first 'bulk' sale for myself. thumbsup2.gif