• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Chris (The_Beyonder) for allowing me to add a couple more books to my Byrne Sig collection! thumbsup2.gif

KUDOS to Jack_Anderson for a great book, fast shipping & the most secure packaging I've ever seen. hail.gif

Anyone remember the opening scene in Ace Ventura? That's about the size of the box my book came in...and unlike the contents of the box in the movie, there's no way my slab could have been damaged.

Outstanding. 893applaud-thumb.gif

KUDOS to Jack_Anderson for a great book, fast shipping & the most secure packaging I've ever seen. hail.gif

Anyone remember the opening scene in Ace Ventura? That's about the size of the box my book came in...and unlike the contents of the box in the movie, there's no way my slab could have been damaged.

Glad to hear it finally arrived. I was considering putting the box inside another bigger box, but I figured enough was enough 27_laughing.gif

Glad to hear it finally arrived. I was considering putting the box inside another bigger box, but I figured enough was enough 27_laughing.gif

When I 1st saw the package I thought maybe I bought a small collection that I forgot about. grin.gif

NIce looking 8.5 BTW thumbsup2.gif