• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Nikos for shipping my books before he even receives payment.

seriously.

may good things happen to Nikos in great quantity

I agree with out any qualms.

Totally - Nik is awesome. Thanks for some killer Weird War books!

Shep

KUDOS TO BIGFIVER69 FOR THE SECOND FASTEST PAYMENT TO DATE 893whatthe.gif

Your books will be shipped out to the rock tomorrow thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for allowing me to provide you with a stunning foursome of Twisted Tales #1 from 1982... you won't be disappointed grin.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Thanks John - books were indeed 9.8 range... they are all salted away until the kiddies are old enough for them!

Shep

Kudos to Nik, as always, for great deals and quick shipping. Kudos also to October for shipping books prior to receiving payment. Just wait until the check bounces. poke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Kudos to John Nock and Beyonder for some nice books!

Kudos to

Nikos and Beyonder for two nice packages waiting for me on my return from megacon. You guys are great.

still trying to open niks as i type, gonna grab a torch.

BIG kudo's to MyParentsComics. They haven't posted here much, so I really didn't know what to expect. BUT the offer was to enter a free raffle for X-Men #98............. so I did. When they told me that I'd won, I was surprised and honestly expected nothing better than a nice reader copy.

I wish that I had a scanner so I could show you guys what a really nice book they sent me. It's not a reader. In fact, I'd have paid real money for this book.

Thank you, MyParentsComics. It was a pleasant suprise all around!

Thanks again Mica, and thanks for the envelope art, very kool thumbsup2.gif

Kudos once again to

Point5

JC

Scrape1

Foolkiller

Rd1970

Sterlingcomics

for recent purchases, my apologies if I missed anyone.

Kudos to GACollectibles for some sweet books.

and

Major kudos to Greggy aka Mr. Silent Assassin, for some over the top books delivered faster then lightning and bar non best packing I have ever seen.

Kudo to the following for making the SnowCon 2006 sale a success!

nikos61

Jayman

Foolkiller

Zonker

drod31

october

Timulty

cryptkeeper59

I'll be back with more kudos once delivery on a bunch of other orders have been confirmed!

Thanks again to everyone to looked, inquired, and/or bought!

Gosh, nikos

*phew*

20 minutes after beginning to attack the package, i finally see the comics! BEAUTIFUL! (and uh... great packaging job, too)

-Daniel Cooper

MAJOR kudos to GACollectibles for a pile of nice books. Easy to deal with and his grading is spot-on or conservative. One of the best transactions I have had yet on these boards....and that is saying something.