• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos To

Skinny for the Amazing Adventures #38 CGC 9.2 "the first real appearance of the marvel Zombies wink.gif "

to Pirate for the nice reader lot and Hardback thumbsup2.gif

Johnny G For the spot on graded Marvel Spotlight #6 & #10

And a kudos in general to this board and it's members you have made collecting rewarding and pain free! hail.gif

I'm glad I can help smile.gif

Let me know if there is anything else that I may have lying around for you.

poke2.gif

Thanks again for a super easy transaction and fast payment!

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos To

Skinny for the Amazing Adventures #38 CGC 9.2 "the first real appearance of the marvel Zombies wink.gif "

to Pirate for the nice reader lot and Hardback thumbsup2.gif

Johnny G For the spot on graded Marvel Spotlight #6 & #10

And a kudos in general to this board and it's members you have made collecting rewarding and pain free! hail.gif

I'm glad I can help smile.gif

Let me know if there is anything else that I may have lying around for you.

poke2.gif

Thanks again for a super easy transaction and fast payment!

John thumbsup2.gif

Will do John(thumbs up

Thanks go out to Mr comicdey for the awesome, brilliant, fantastic, superb, amazing collection of 70 odd books he sent me. Not only were the books great but the packaging was some of the best i've seen. I'll say this though, as great an experience as it was to finally receive the books i had the most fun actually dealing with him. Cracking fella our Comicdey is.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks go out to Mr comicdey for the awesome, brilliant, fantastic, superb, amazing collection of 70 odd books he sent me. Not only were the books great but the packaging was some of the best i've seen. I'll say this though, as great an experience as it was to finally receive the books i had the most fun actually dealing with him. Cracking fella our Comicdey is.

893applaud-thumb.gif

So overseas USPS actually works. Have a couple of beers and let the midnight comic frenzy begin. It was fun dealing with ye old Anfield.

KUDOS all around.

Shout outs to: Rich Henn and Rip for some Rosa Weird War books and GACollectibles for a nice HOM 234 to go with the cover art I have for it. Thanks to Sterling, Timulty (I knew there was one I forgot last time I left kudos) and svndst1030 for purchases.