• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to scupbucket, Powajemes and Johnny G for fast payments and friendly transactions. Enjoy the books.

Kudos back to Wolvergeek for some great packing and speedy delivery! Oh ya, and for his awesome communication as well!

Thanks!

John thumbsup2.gif

Big Kudos to all that bought from me recently:

Buck Biggins

Peter

Nikos61

Goldust40

Topofthetotem

Foolkiller

Some of you already received your books and hope your happy with them. The rest went out today. Thanks again, guys.

Kudos to r1970d for a sweet, sweet, sweet VF/VF- Daredevil # 2

gossip.gifI'm thinking it's closer to VF myself.

flowerred.gifhi.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

A really huge kudos goes out to Jeff (finecomics) for going out of his way to help a fellow collector out!

Double cover Amazing Spider-Mans are hard to come by these days (especially when I am not actively looking for them). They are especially hard to find in the great prices that he found for me.

Jeff made a purchase that involved 3 Amazing Spider-Mans for me at a fantastic price, much lower than if I purchased them all separately! 893whatthe.gif

This is why I love these forums! Collectors helping out other collectors!

On that note a big Kudos to Greggy as well for helping me out with a couple of books. There is nothing better than to deal with someone who never forgets where he came from.

Thanks again

On that note a big Kudos to Greggy as well for helping me out with a couple of books. There is nothing better than to deal with someone who never forgets where he came from.

Thanks again

Where did I come from? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thanks again for the payment. poke2.gif

Thanks again

Where did I come from? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thanks again for the payment. poke2.gif

Kudos to Greggy for filling my inbox with drivel and my mailbox with high grade books! hail.gif

Thanks again

Kudos to Greggy for filling my inbox with drivel and my mailbox with high grade books! hail.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks again

You didnt forget that you're a collector first. thumbsup2.gif