• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A really huge kudos goes out to Jeff (finecomics) for going out of his way to help a fellow collector out!

Double cover Amazing Spider-Mans are hard to come by these days (especially when I am not actively looking for them). They are especially hard to find in the great prices that he found for me.

Jeff made a purchase that involved 3 Amazing Spider-Mans for me at a fantastic price, much lower than if I purchased them all separately! 893whatthe.gif

This is why I love these forums! Collectors helping out other collectors!

No problem. Thanks for the kind words thumbsup2.gif

Many thanks to Russel of ComicSupply.com

With his grading contest prize of $125, i bought Mylites+ sleeves to protect a good part of my collection.

That's well used money thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to a fine selecition of upstanding forum members for quick payment on a recent batch of books (books all went out wednesday):

Rich_Henn

Fuelman

Calamerica

AlecHolland

Jeffreykli

Nikos

And kudos to 143ksk for a sweet, sweet DC - great book! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos go's to Stromm (Gateway Comics) FOr the ASM #100 CGCed 4.5! Great packaging and Super Speed Shipping!

More kudo's to comicdey for the DareDevils and the best deal on that ASM #21!!!

Great packaging, and unbelievable shipping!

Edited by Silvers24

Kudos go's to Stromm (Gateway Comics) FOr the ASM #100 CGCed 4.5! Great packaging and Super Speed Shipping!

More kudo's to comicdey for the DareDevils and the best deal on that ASM #21!!!

Great packaging, and unbelievable shipping!

Kudos back to silver for the auction site, board site and for buying three books from me, (with that sweet ASM 21). thumbsup2.gif