• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Long overdue kudos to the following (with unnecessary comments)

october - both a great seller and buyer.

Ze-man - patient, sassy

Karma23 - slam dunk sale

CentaurMan - long overdue kudos for a BIG trade - both sides were pleased, but I miss the Whiz 1

Kidcolt - for shipping books from the north pole

Rhino - for trying to pry books from his wife ( 893whatthe.gif) to sell to me

Hobo - great sale, great communication

finecomics - pointed out my errors in pricing

Rip - put a lot of faith in my raw grading

thedongerneedfood - double what I said for Rip

RichHenn - for many great transactions - both ways - and possibly the longest $350 deal in the history of free enterprise.

greggy - for all the [embarrassing lack of self control] he takes on this board, he's a stand-up guy (even if he is canadian)

bubbagump - ya got a helluva deal

xsmanx - no problems here

BEYONDER - for buying and selling more than a mexican taco stand

Sal - just for being a DC guy in NC

drbanner - always a good transaction, I wish I would have bought your HOS 81 a while ago

Jayman - not only did he buy books, but he summarized them in a thread!

nochips - dead on grader, great GI combat 201

And last but not least - adamstrange for promising to leave me his collection in his will insane.gif

And a triple negative to mikejackson - thanks for welching on a $400 dollar book that YOU solicited you person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. Stick it in your ear twice.

That gets me through 2006 - thanks to all (except you know who sumo.gif)

CentaurMan - long overdue kudos for a BIG trade - both sides were pleased, but I miss the Whiz 1.

893whatthe.gif

And a triple negative to mikejackson - thanks for welching on a $400 dollar book that YOU solicited you person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. Stick it in your ear twice.

Nice to see others outing these tools. 893applaud-thumb.gif

CentaurMan - long overdue kudos for a BIG trade - both sides were pleased, but I miss the Whiz 1.

893whatthe.gif

I'm a brave man on the internet... sorry.gif

893whatthe.gif

I'm a brave man on the internet... sorry.gif

Aren't we all. sorry.gif

Kudos to Johnny G for another Great Ebay Transaction!!!! grin.gif

Glad you got the books and that you're happy... Timulty is one of the easiest guys to work with!

A big kudos to GREGGY for a recent referral.. thanks bud!

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Bobphef for sending me a copy of the FCB Conan issue I missed. 893applaud-thumb.gif

No problem.

Kudos to Belladonna, davidpg, marveljunkie,followtheleader for some recent purchases.

Thanks to Rhino, ft88, Point Five, 143ksk, Powajemes for selling me some cool books.

Kudos to Bobphef for sending me a copy of the FCB Conan issue I missed. 893applaud-thumb.gif

No problem.

Kudos to Belladonna, davidpg, marveljunkie,followtheleader for some recent purchases.

Thanks to Rhino, ft88, Point Five, 143ksk, Powajemes for selling me some cool books.

Oh yeah, and sorry for spelling your boardname wrong. foreheadslap.gif