• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to

Collin "Comicdey" for two bronze slabs pack like a pro and shipped fast thumbsup2.gif always great to deal with hail.gif

Buck Biggins For a very nice Bronze slab with a awsome Adams cover, two raw books that were very very well graded and a couple of feebees readers 893whatthe.gif

But I still wanna call you Buck "Baggins" poke2.gif

thanks Lawrence

And Kudos right back to you. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm fast when I can be, but lately the world is spinning too fast. I'm taking this weekend to clear up all hangers on in the CGC boards deals. Pulling from lists, packaging, and getting ready for shipping. Even finalizing the CGC submission for you with the LM1. I just need to find more time or take a few days off work. I'm bagging and boarding in the evenings. Last night I bagged and boarded XMEN 104-150, and some nice Sgt. Fury books and a couple of FF's in the 100's high grade. I'm grading as I go, so it takes a while. Not scanning yet as then I'd never get done.

Lots of fun, but I'm sleep deprived.

Thanks again. thumbsup2.gif Always a pleasure.

Kudos to

Collin "Comicdey" for two bronze slabs pack like a pro and shipped fast thumbsup2.gif always great to deal with hail.gif

Buck Biggins For a very nice Bronze slab with a awsome Adams cover, two raw books that were very very well graded and a couple of feebees readers 893whatthe.gif

But I still wanna call you Buck "Baggins" poke2.gif

thanks Lawrence

And Kudos right back to you. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm fast when I can be, but lately the world is spinning too fast. I'm taking this weekend to clear up all hangers on in the CGC boards deals. Pulling from lists, packaging, and getting ready for shipping. Even finalizing the CGC submission for you with the LM1. I just need to find more time or take a few days off work. I'm bagging and boarding in the evenings. Last night I bagged and boarded XMEN 104-150, and some nice Sgt. Fury books and a couple of FF's in the 100's high grade. I'm grading as I go, so it takes a while. Not scanning yet as then I'd never get done.

Lots of fun, but I'm sleep deprived.

Thanks again. thumbsup2.gif Always a pleasure.

scrooge.jpg

Get back to work Cratchit poke2.gif

Edited by topofthetotem

Kudos(as usual) to Captain Tripps.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Ditto to that, Doug is the nicest guy I have ever dealt with in this industry. Kudos out to Arex again for helping me facilitate some deals, CGC submissions, etc. Also, want to give props to Jimbo for being an understanding chap when I didn't have the heart to go through with the sale of my FF#16 CGC 8.5. thumbsup2.gif

I want to take the time to send out some Kudos to Andrew at GACollectables. One of the nicest guys on the boards. One of the best graders out there. A funny guy, too. Very easy to work with. Plus, he buys my books. He is the man. Thanks-John

Kudos as well to Andrew of GA Collectables - straight forward, no nonsense and packs securely - was my first deal with him but would gladly buy from again thumbsup2.gif

Thanks,

Drew

I'm way overdue on a lot of Kudos, esp. to Timulty. I'd like to relate the following transaction with Greggy: I takeit.gif some Batman and Tecs, he sends invoice, I PayPal, there's a shimmering of light on my front porch and I open the door to a box of undergraded (well, to a mere mortal) comics.

Seriously, Greggy, how did you get that to Arkansas so fast? Do you have your own plane? hail.gif

I'm way overdue on a lot of Kudos, esp. to Timulty. I'd like to relate the following transaction with Greggy: I takeit.gif some Batman and Tecs, he sends invoice, I PayPal, there's a shimmering of light on my front porch and I open the door to a box of undergraded (well, to a mere mortal) comics.

Seriously, Greggy, how did you get that to Arkansas so fast? Do you have your own plane? hail.gif

I am omnipotent. I thought I overgraded yours specifically. poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif That would explain a few thangs. Now about the whole Speed-of-light barrier.

Dude, we gotta talk. insane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif That would explain a few thangs. Now about the whole Speed-of-light barrier.

Dude, we gotta talk. insane.gif

The ironic part is that you got your package faster than any Canadian customer that I will have unless they live in the local area. makepoint.gif

He's a Lt.Marvel. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I've got a looooong list of kudos with yo' name on it, mister. I get finger cramps when I try to type it up. sorry.gif

Of course, if it ever gets out that it's your fault my screwy.gif arse is here and posting takeit.gif all over the boards, you gonna have some mad.gif people at you. tongue.gif

Dude, one kudos is enough. Besides, it's good to hear Greggy get some kudos instead of getting ripped on. Plus he has some serious books!!!

Late thanks to Goldust, perfect grading on a Catman 28 (VG) and a perfectly graded Witching Hour 9 NM

Dude, one kudos is enough. Besides, it's good to hear Greggy get some kudos instead of getting ripped on. Plus he has some serious books!!!

Late thanks to Goldust, perfect grading on a Catman 28 (VG) and a perfectly graded Witching Hour 9 NM

893whatthe.gif Nice books (and both tough)! Have scans of them?

Give me a little bit.

Give me a little bit.

Here,, (I used to own the Mile High Copy which is a 9.6)

But this will do.

1266674-Catman28.jpg.dc2ab3e1d98b595a1809147696837b16.jpg

Edited by Rip