• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Phew. WAY overdue, but "big ups" to both

DKB

and

october

for... (what else?) both sending me some excellent Spideys!

Kudos Kudos!

CGC Forum Members Venue

BOUGHT FROM:

divadrabnud Silver Surfer # 2 eBay

maxstuf many items eBay

October IMSM CGC

Old Guy IMSM CGC

Inhuman Fiend IMSM CGC 9.0 CGC

ASM 57 VF 7.0 CGC

Dr. Banner IMSM VF 8.0 CGC

ASM 65 VF 8.0 CGC

ASM 80 VF 8.0 CGC

Jeffreykli IMSM VF 8.0 CGC

Flying Donut too many to list eBay

Darthdiesel too many to list eBay

FUELMAN assorted ASM's SD 2004

SOLD TO:

maxstuf Silver Surfer 1 eBay

Mica IMSM VG 4.0 CGC

comicseekers Bonds PSA 10 CGC

Nerfherder-3 IMSM VF 8.5 Cal's site

CAL acclaim.gif

Greggy's legendary status as purveyor of high-auction-price-generating slabbed Marvels masks one of the forum's worst kept secrets-- he is The Man for early 1970s raw books. Generous pricing, accurate grading, world-class shipping & exceptional turnaround time. Unfortunately for me, his current sale of unslabbed Giant Size Marvels is going to let the cat out of the bag among the Zombie-fied population blush.gif , and so there will be even more competition for Greggy hand-me-downs in the future. mad.gif

A new arrival from Vancouver is always cause for celebration around here. yay.gif Looking forward to the next one! headbang.gif

Kudos to Beyonder for some sweet New Teen Titans books! Superb packing, among the best I've seen. He really put in a lot of time to see through this small transaction...much appreciated. thumbsup2.gif