• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Karma Kudos to Jonjesper for a brilliant copy of The Dark Knight Returns #1 with such great pachaging I could barely get into it!

And to Pirate for a small pile of great Bronze Books with a couple of freebies to book...excellent packaging beautiful books!

yay.gif THANKS GUYS! yay.gif

Karma Kudos to Jonjesper for a brilliant copy of The Dark Knight Returns #1 with such great pachaging I could barely get into it!

And to Pirate for a small pile of great Bronze Books with a couple of freebies to book...excellent packaging beautiful books!

yay.gif THANKS GUYS! yay.gif

Kudos back to Karma, great to work with and super-fast payment! Looking forward to our next transaction grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

KUDOS to XXXXXXXXX for immediate payment for my TTA lot! hail.gif

He hasn't gone public so I don't want to out him in case this is a secret buy.

yay.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Mega oversized kudos to Aces for being the coolest person in the freaking world! Nice TTA run. few more Hulk issues to go and it's complete.

20 minutes and a roll of tape later . . . I finally made it to the books grin.gif

super-props to the gregster for a stack of GS Marvels! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

poke2.gif

KUDOS to XXXXXXXXX for immediate payment for my TTA lot! hail.gif

He hasn't gone public so I don't want to out him in case this is a secret buy.

yay.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Mega oversized kudos to Aces for being the coolest person in the freaking world! Nice TTA run. few more Hulk issues to go and it's complete.

Thanks again! thumbsup2.gif