• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Double kudos and repeat excellence from frederic9494!!! Smooth and friendly transactions every time, thanks Frederic!!!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Big kudos to you! thumbsup2.gif

As you know, getting a hand on early Strange Tales in nice grade is not an easy task, thank you for your help! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Long Over KUDOS to all of the following members for their fast payment and much appreciated business:

<names deleted>

DICKPOONTON

I like the inadvertent name change, although it doesn't apply like it used to when I was a lone wolf riding the freedom trail. Single, that is.

Wang Dang!

Big Thanks to Greggy for the war books, I'll enjoy reading them! His 7.5s are almost like or better then most ebay VF/NM!

Thanks again!

cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

Atomic Kudos to Shep / bigfiver69 for some ace pre-code Atlas war books with covers to die for (excuse the pun). Great books, excellent packing and a cool bonus book thrown in for good measure - a flawless transaction!!! headbang.gif