• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to DKB

For some Raw Bronze purchases

Marvel spotlight #2

Chamber of darkness #1

Supernatural thrillers #9 & #10

Well packaged, Shipped quickly at a great price.

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifangel.gif

Kudos to Zonker for a great deal.

Thanks Ron! I'm delighted you're happy with the outcome. gossip.gif There's plenty more where those came from. grin.gif

Kudos to the following:

Rhino and 143ksk for some Batman TPB's thumbsup2.gif

Rhino shipped the TPB not knowing I was in Canada and picked up the extra shipping cost. You are a gentleman! hail.gif

thanks guys

Overdue kudos to ft88 for some early X-Men, Rocketeer for a nice CGC Lois Lane,

marveljunkie for some GA horror, comicseekers for some Treasure Chest and Millies, and Dano for a sweet CGC Jungle 34 and a bonus raw 34 to boot!

Kudos to the following forumites who have all purchased books from me recently...

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Calamerica

Neurosis138

esxcoe

All were great to deal with, and have excellent taste in comic books!

Thanks guys. thumbsup2.gif

To BLOWOUT

You did a superior bomb-proof package from your continent, the Land Down Under!!!

Your professionalism did not go unnoticed and I won't forget that - ever!

Your friend CAL hi.gif

Kudos to Timulty. Here's why (and a bit OT):

John F. Gautney, September 10, 1916 -- July 6, 2006

Some of you know what this means and what has happened. I'll be out of pocket for a bit longer as his body is laid to rest, and I very much appreciate the support and understanding thus far.

Be back soon, guys.

Nvllvm qvod tetiget non ornavit

During the last several weeks, my uncle was in the same town as Timulty, who put together a box of BA DC horror and Vertigo books for me to read during my uncle's time in ICU. He's offered time, food, a place to stay and been one of the few people I've been able to talk to who wasn't asking about a will every 5th sentence.

So, again, my thanks.

Timulty, who put together a box of BA DC horror and Vertigo books for me to read during my uncle's time in ICU. He's offered time, food, a place to stay.....

hail.gif Tim headbang.gif

Timulty, who put together a box of BA DC horror and Vertigo books for me to read during my uncle's time in ICU. He's offered time, food, a place to stay.....

hail.gif Tim headbang.gif

seriously. i apologise for every negative thing i've said about you, Tim. that's just over the top good work there