• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to JOHNNYG for providing Canadians like myself a great service! 35% off new comics. The last batch was hand delivered too. Great guy to deal with.

Kudos to the following:

-Kris Moore for getting me a Hitch sketch, buying some books, and getting some books SS'd for me.

-Kevin Boyd for his assistance in a number of things, far too many to list.

-Comicseekers for some books.

-Mushroom for multiple purchases.

Thanks folks,

Alex

Oh man, i always fall behind on these things! I have to seriously congratulate the following:

- october: For some FABULOUS early Spideys (and a 100-pager 'Tec #439). I graded them myself without looking at the grades given upon purchase, and when i looked at his grades, every single book was within a half-grade point of my grade, and 90% of them were spot-on exact.

- comicseekers: For a huge lot of Marvel Tales books. Grades were mostly as-advertisied, and although it took some kvetching, all the books arrived here as paid for (no thanks to the Postal Service, Christo_pull_hair.gif)

- jonjesper: For some SWEET Spidey promos. All perfectly graded, all fairly priced!

- ft88: Not sure if i Kudosed him already, but those Fantasy Masterpieces books (i bought a full run) were delightful, absolutely delightful.

- comicseekers: AGAIN, for a different lot of assorted books that he sent to me. Nicely done, as always.

To all of you, KUDOS

hail.gif

Kudos to the following:

-Kris Moore for getting me a Hitch sketch, buying some books, and getting some books SS'd for me.

-Kevin Boyd for his assistance in a number of things, far too many to list.

-Comicseekers for some books.

-Mushroom for multiple purchases.

Thanks folks,

Alex

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh man, i always fall behind on these things! I have to seriously congratulate the following:

- october: For some FABULOUS early Spideys (and a 100-pager 'Tec #439). I graded them myself without looking at the grades given upon purchase, and when i looked at his grades, every single book was within a half-grade point of my grade, and 90% of them were spot-on exact.

- comicseekers: For a huge lot of Marvel Tales books. Grades were mostly as-advertisied, and although it took some kvetching, all the books arrived here as paid for (no thanks to the Postal Service, Christo_pull_hair.gif)

- jonjesper: For some SWEET Spidey promos. All perfectly graded, all fairly priced!

- ft88: Not sure if i Kudosed him already, but those Fantasy Masterpieces books (i bought a full run) were delightful, absolutely delightful.

- comicseekers: AGAIN, for a different lot of assorted books that he sent to me. Nicely done, as always.

To all of you, KUDOS

hail.gif

acclaim.gif

KUDOS to JOHNNYG for providing Canadians like myself a great service! 35% off new comics. The last batch was hand delivered too. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks Ray!

I'm glad I could be of service... 35% off isn't such a bad thing... is it? I just wish others from Canada would figure it out!

John thumbsup2.gif

uber Karma kudos to BigMike for some great deals on several books at the Nashville con, including a super sweet copy of Kamandi #1, Silver Surfer #7, and G.I. Combat #122! 893applaud-thumb.gif

My pleasure -- BigMike

Major kudos goes out to BK a.k.a. Mr. Foolkiller for some great books. Get this for a freebie ... a NM+ copy of ASM 126 893whatthe.gif

Brian you are one of the nicest guys i've ever known and if there was just one other person like you out there, this world would be a better place 893applaud-thumb.gif