• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

muchas gracias al divad por los Justice League books!

893applaud-thumb.gif

if you don't know how to ship books, either pm divad and ask him how he does it - a hint; executives from 3M are sending him a large Harry & David basket for Christmas - or just buy some books from him and copy his technique

y tu tambien, mi amigo! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Evilsly for two great FF slabs well packed with card and bubblewrap and delivered with great speed .

CHEERS !!

yay.gif

Ooh, goody! I suppose that means mine will arrive today! yay.gif

Not to self: get mail before the wife does . . . grin.gif

yours has slightly further to travel David.

should be with you at some point early next week I hope, similarly well packed smile.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. 27_laughing.gif There's a reason I use my office as my shipping address... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Summer has been total covert ops for me...running to mail to get it first etc. Yes, when the school year starts Iove to get interschool e-mails stating..."a package came for you today"

893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. 27_laughing.gif There's a reason I use my office as my shipping address... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Summer has been total covert ops for me...running to mail to get it first etc. Yes, when the school year starts Iove to get interschool e-mails stating..."a package came for you today"

893applaud-thumb.gif

You should hopefully be getting one of those soon... gossip.gif

Special Kudos to Ron Kasman who sold me a Batman: The Killing Joke and included a nice personalized sketch. Without ever laying eyes on me, I think the sketch even resembled me!

A first class guy and seller! thumbsup2.gifacclaim.gifhail.gif

Kudos to......................................................

mosconi for a very nice CGC 9.4 Swamp Thing # 7

thecollector for a sweet Heroe's Convention Zombie poster

tth2 who hand delivered (that's right, hand delivered) 5 Turok, Son of Stone.

Thanks guys! hi.gif

Kudos to BassGMan for a speedy delivery of Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion 7.

And Kudos to Comcasthawk for speedy payment and for being understanding of my grading 893censored-thumb.gif up. I had graded a book as VF- but after looking at it before packing it I realized it was really more of a F+. So I offered a refund or 2nd copy in similar condition and he could keep both after deciding which liked better. flowerred.gif

Kudos to BassGMan for a speedy delivery of Forbidden Tales of Dark Mansion 7.

And Kudos to Comcasthawk for speedy payment and for being understanding of my grading 893censored-thumb.gif up. I had graded a book as VF- but after looking at it before packing it I realized it was really more of a F+. So I offered a refund or 2nd copy in similar condition and he could keep both after deciding which liked better. flowerred.gif

You didn't have to do that, you were too hard on urself. The books are great and your grading was tough on the books, too. Thank you. grin.gif

Kudos to finecomics for a sweet looking X-Men #112 and to wolvergeek for X-men #245.

Both top notch sellers. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos back to Skinny_white_boy for fast payment and friendly banter. He's not so skinny after all.