• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big ups (see: Major Kudos) to:

- Erato for a whole slew of Spideys, all perfectly graded, well packaged, and quickly shipped!

- kagemusha7s for a silly little ASM #51 CGC 8.0

yay.gif

Kudos to drbanner for a real sharp CGC early FF at a very fair price.More Kudos to Rhino for a very sharp pre hero JIM.When I told Judy that it only cost $ 30 she said,"Don't lie to me,punk!!".A nice freebee was also included.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

A huge kudos out to CrowsQB (Ray)!

First of all for being a great guy and a loyal subscriber to my 35% off program (shameless plug).

But more importantly to being a friend that I have met on the boards!

My fiancee, Lara, and I, get together with cousins and friends once or twice a month for a "Bad Movie Night". We were discussing doing a comic themed one a few weeks ago (as we normally do horror). I spoke with my friend Ray, and it turns out he has the original FF movie that was never released from 1994. WoW! insane.gif

So we decide to "initiate" him into our crew. Well... he was accepted with flying colors after the BAD movies he produced!!! 27_laughing.gif we watched FF and the Wonder Woman movie starring Kathy Lee Crosby foreheadslap.gif Good times!

if anybody is looking for something to do... try one of these nights out! It is always a good laugh... especially if you have jello shots to go along with it! shy.gif

Thanks Ray! You're welcome in my home anytime!

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to finecomics for a stack of Bronze age Superman's !

Accurately graded and fast, secure shipping, with a couple cool freebies in there to smile.gif

Thanks very much thumbsup2.gif

Once again...big FAT BOY KUDOS to my buddy, Andy...aka OCTOBER...for the killer bronze age DC horror comics that I bought back in July.

Payment plans, books arrived safely...I am a happy guy.

Thanks again to my buddy, my 10th month brother!