• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

HUGE KUDOS TO TIMULTY!!!!

Tim and I have been buddies for about the past year, in fact our first transaction was that he sent me the Ultimate Avengers DVD for Hunter and I to watch. I sent him a sketch, which of course (if you know Tim) he said not to, that is just the type of guy he is...

Box arrived today for Jon and Hunter...Tim sent the 2nd movie to Hunter and threw in a unopened one for Hunter to keep for his collection 893whatthe.gif(it has a mini comic)...all this and it is Hunter's birthday today...a gift from Uncle Tim is what I am going to tell him tonight.

Tim, you are one of a kind my friend!!!!!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Some overdue KUDOS.

Neurosis138 Bought some ASM's

tillycs For some Caps

scupbucket some UXM's

unmovedmover for the same

And extra KUDOS to bubbagump and DKB for being patient and making it easy to rectify some minor issues with their orders!!!

These guys are all TOPS!!!

Brian

Kudos to the following board members:

FT88 for a nice lot of chamber of darkness #1-8

My buddy Pirate for a couple of marvel essentials for worry free reading.

and to dano for a lot of GA books: black hood #14

terrors of the jungle #18

jungle #93,#75 and #71

Great sellers, expertly packaged and shipped fast.

Lawrence

Kudos to JohnnyG for all my new books, and for a great deal on a nice ASM #58 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks man thumbsup2.gif

Anytime Ray hi.gif

I'm glad I can be of help to you smile.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

BTW: What "BAD movie" are you bringing for the next showing???

Thank you and Kudos to oldguy. Brian sold me 3 accurately graded

books at fair pricing. Packaged VERY securely and mailed promply.

All around very nice transaction.

Phil

Recent kudos to Sal and ronm3 for quick payment... Enjoy the TPBs.

Also, long overdue kudos to bubbagump, who has never once complained about me being taller than him, who never complained about the unending stream of mediocre employees I forced him to manage, who continued working for me even after experiencing the "every Lighthouse employee gets in a car accident within 30 days of hire" curse, who helped point and laugh when his co-workers tasted that curse's sting, who volunteered to assist me in playtesting my Gush-Spontaneous Generation deck, who offered to help move the buried body of my former business partner (should his body become buried at some point in the future), who believed in my good intentions despite seemingly overwhelming evidence to the contrary, who loaned me money so that I could buy an order of chili cheese fries from Weinerschnitzel and then didn't complain when I didn't share, who shared in several collections with me where I did no legwork at all, who let me keep every copy of Tales of Suspense 49 that came across his table even though he had his own customers for it, and perhaps most of all, who let me gloat a little when my Ducks beat his own Texas Longhorns in the Holiday Bowl in 2000 and when the Ducks beat the Longhorns in the NCAA tournament in 2002 and then didn't gloat a bit when his Longhorns won the National Championship last year... Guy didn't even complain when he was lying in a hospital bed awaiting triple bypass and I told his wife point blank that he was going to die... stooges.gif

Kudos to you Rick... I can't imagine anyone else putting up with me this long... thumbsup2.gif

HUGE KUDOS TO TIMULTY!!!!

Tim and I have been buddies for about the past year, in fact our first transaction was that he sent me the Ultimate Avengers DVD for Hunter and I to watch. I sent him a sketch, which of course (if you know Tim) he said not to, that is just the type of guy he is...

Box arrived today for Jon and Hunter...Tim sent the 2nd movie to Hunter and threw in a unopened one for Hunter to keep for his collection 893whatthe.gif(it has a mini comic)...all this and it is Hunter's birthday today...a gift from Uncle Tim is what I am going to tell him tonight.

Tim, you are one of a kind my friend!!!!!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Jon, has been one of the easiest people to work with so to anyone who hasn't bought something from Jonjesper, please do. He's one of the good guys!! thumbsup2.gif

Thank you and Kudos to oldguy. Brian sold me 3 accurately graded

books at fair pricing. Packaged VERY securely and mailed promply.

All around very nice transaction.

Phil

headbang.gif Back atcha!