• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Next i am leaving kudos to four board members for one package 893whatthe.gif

svndst1030 for a sweet Action 1 he donated to Fox for free about 5 months ago. Finally got it after it passed through two board members first! blush.gif

FineComics for a bunch of books in a deal 6 months in the making! Thanks Jeff!! hi.gif

Divad for a nice raw SA Daredevil. David is a nice man, despite his beefs with anyone and everyone! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

and last but by no means least, the big boss of all bosses, my good friend, Mr. Joeypost for not only a great bunch of bronze ASM's but even more so for grouping my packages from the above posters and sending them to me at once! You rock!! hail.gif

Next i am leaving kudos to four board members for one package 893whatthe.gif

svndst1030 for a sweet Action 1 he donated to Fox for free about 5 months ago. Finally got it after it passed through two board members first! blush.gif

FineComics for a bunch of books in a deal 6 months in the making! Thanks Jeff!! hi.gif

Divad for a nice raw SA Daredevil. David is a nice man, despite his beefs with anyone and everyone! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

and last but by no means least, the big boss of all bosses, my good friend, Mr. Joeypost for not only a great bunch of bronze ASM's but even more so for grouping my packages from the above posters and sending them to me at once! You rock!! hail.gif

I was beginning to wonder about that book.

Just in the mail today thanks to Nikos' back from Greece/Need to buy lapdance thread. tongue.gif

ASM #131 CGC 9.6

HOM #228 100pger

Marvel Premiere #11

Thor #200

All books are as described or better,shipped quick and safe. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Nik! hail.gif

Lawrence

Edited by topofthetotem

massive - and i mean massive - proper respect to Fan4Fan for sending me 2 freebies along with my 2 well-graded BA Avengers books in a box!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

and from a blind BIN too! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

well done, S-money, well done indeed!