• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to Blowout for yet another order. Nice books and a great slab! Thanks Lee!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos right back at you Mr. Anfield for the usual swift payment. Hope you enjoy the books, you probably need some cheering up after your teams latest league defeat. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Kudos to GACollectibles for three very nice 50s books, all Mylared and shipped with warp-factor speed!! thumbsup2.gif

Holy Carp! That was a quick delivery! Thanks for a quick payment and smooth transaction!

Major Kudos to GACollectibles(Andrew) for a beautiful Atlas pre-code book that was expertly packaged, shipped rapidly, and best of all, under-graded IMHO. A Huge thumbsup2.gif

He shipped me a beautiful Wonder Woman 93 in VF-. Graded dead on. Wish I could deal more with him.

Thanks to both rjpb and The Buckster for their prompt payments, as well as prompt payments from

Jayman

podboy66

893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to GACollectibles for three very nice 50s books, all Mylared and shipped with warp-factor speed!! thumbsup2.gif

Holy Carp! That was a quick delivery! Thanks for a quick payment and smooth transaction!

It was equal fastest in terms of transatlantic delivery I've had - only Nikos has been as quick, and I'm talking about every shipment from the U.S.A. I've ever done on ebay, with dealers, etc. These boards are the best....

Kudos to OldGuy for some awesome X-Men books..Excellent prices, serivce and packing...Thanks thumbsup2.gif

headbang.gif

Grading ok?

Im at work so I didnt inspect the books totally yet..When I get home I'll let you know how bad it is.. tongue.gif

Kudos to OldGuy for some awesome X-Men books..Excellent prices, serivce and packing...Thanks thumbsup2.gif

headbang.gif

Grading ok?

Im at work so I didnt inspect the books totally yet..When I get home I'll let you know how bad it is.. tongue.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

grin.gif