• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to October for buying my miswrap Thing #6.....Press On.
893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Have you seen the way it looks now? There should be a surgeon general's warning attached to it. screwy.gif

I just saw it OMFG!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif That book is miswraped like a mother..Holy Shucks!!!

Kudos to October for buying my miswrap Thing #6.....Press On.
893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Have you seen the way it looks now? There should be a surgeon general's warning attached to it. screwy.gif

I just saw it OMFG!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif That book is miswraped like a mother..Holy Shucks!!!
27_laughing.gif

Like I said....Press On. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Mega-kudos to herald2galactus for the FF #36. He had posted a scan of his upgrade, so I PM'ed him and asked what he was going to do with his low-grade copy, how much he wanted for it, etc. He said to just give him my address, and when his upgraded copy arrived, he'd send me his low-grade copy if I'd just cover the shipping. So I gave him my address and waited to how much the shipping was.

Got it in the mail yesterday, and he shipped it via USPS priority mail, free of charge. Free comic, and free shipping. First-class (or should that be "priority"? 27_laughing.gif) guy all the way. Much appreciated!!!!