• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos out again to Foolkiller for a Cap 113 9.4 and a 9.4/6 GL 100

Kudos to Nikos for a sweet Cap 122 9.4 and an Aquaman 5 9.0 that is soon to be here.

hail.gif

Kudos to TheWatcher for quick payment on 2 TTA's hail.gif

Edited by arexcrooke

Kudos to nikos for quick shipment on a book

Kudos to bronzebruce for a quick payment for the same book

Kudos to icefires for a quick payment for a sweet 100 pager

Ironically enough, kudos to House Of Comics (Marc) for a gorgeous Captain 3-D and for tossing in a Mad reprint for free. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for another purchase! Thanks very much to whomerjay for the Cat-man purchase and for being so easy to deal with as well. Thanks to October for his Marvel Mystery purchase.

Thanks to those who have sold me comics recently including FT88 and Lighthouse.

Special thanks to those who have been so patient waiting for me to scan books or get back to you on curators or whatever. Really, really swamped right now.

Marc

Right back at ya, Arex. Received the TTA's today and they are outstanding! Thanks again.

thumbsup2.gif

893whatthe.gif how the helll did you get them today? Its Columbus Day?

Glad you liked them though!

Right back at ya, Arex. Received the TTA's today and they are outstanding! Thanks again.

thumbsup2.gif

Someone delivered them today. I thought it was the postman. confused-smiley-013.gif He must have known I was anxiously waiting for them. Needless to say, it surprised the *spoon* out of me, too.

thumbsup2.gif

Someone delivered them today. I thought it was the postman. confused-smiley-013.gif He must have known I was anxiously waiting for them. Needless to say, it surprised the *spoon* out of me, too.

Hey, like I said, im just glad you like em!

Arex

And how could I forget, kudos to Shiverbones who bought three DC 1950s books from me in person when I delivered them to the Halloween art show he was exhibiting at in Petaluma CA. For those of you who don't know, he's a fantastic artist with really cool work. Right up the alley of a lot of us on these boards.

Thanks to Paratrooper for following through and buying lot after lot of paratrooper or parachutist covers as I keep digging them up. Dealing with him is highly recommended. Kudos to him for starting a thread on this interesting subset too.

Marc

No, thank you Marc. Great books at great prices. Slowly my run will be complete in a decade or so, once I am able to afford Action #2.....