• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Nikos for a superb transaction! Thanks Nik.

just wanna thank arex for the great packaging he did on my avengers and daredevils, boxes came half destroyed and there wasnt on book damaged great job thanks.

You see i think Arex destroyed the box before he sent them but packaged them well enough so that you THINK they got damaged in transit. That way he gets extra kudos for his "supposed packaging".

Always be weary of a crooke 893naughty-thumb.gif

just wanna thank arex for the great packaging he did on my avengers and daredevils, boxes came half destroyed and there wasnt on book damaged great job thanks.

I was driving home from wrestling practice tonight thinking about those books. Im glad that everything got there like it needed to Aaron.

btw, did both boxes get there at the same time?

You see i think Arex destroyed the box before he sent them but packaged them well enough so that you THINK they got damaged in transit. That way he gets extra kudos for his "supposed packaging".

Always be weary of a crooke 893naughty-thumb.gif

juggle.gif

I was driving home from wrestling practice tonight thinking about those books. Im glad that everything got there like it needed to Aaron.

btw, did both boxes get there at the same time?

Within a couple days of each other. gossip.gif

Thanks to ft88(Ed) for a nice mid-grade run of ASM 68-75 at an excellent price.

Reading the Stone Tablet/Silvermane story line was one of the highpoints of my collecting days as a kid in the early 70s, and I look forward to reading it again after nearly 35 years (Man, am I old).

Ed has become my main source for SA Marvel readers. Kudos! thumbsup2.gif