• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Uberman X for a great trade deal! Swapped a piece of OA for 3 of his reject slabs 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos also to GACollectibles for a slab and some great raw books. Quick shipping, expert grading, well packaged and a pleasure to deal with thumbsup2.gif

Many belated thanks to Anfield Fox. Traded an art page for a few CGC books.

Kudos to Comicdey for my Holy Grail.Thanks you are the man hail.gif

And right back at you good sir.....

Kudos to MutantKeys for his persistence, smart wheeling and dealing, and knowing what he wanted with his grail purchase XMEN #1..... thumbsup2.gif

What a great way to buy/sell/trade comics.....and I'm really glad you have it in your hands. cloud9.gif

Kudos also to MutantKeys for a few books now in my collection as upgrades including a very nice ASM 100, and a few other ASM issues including 50, 14 and other esoteric stuff. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Conservative grading is a good thing. yay.gif

We should all have such patience to work out those longer range deals to get the grails in our collections......ala Spirit 22 or X-men 1. yay.gif

A big round of applause to mr comicdey for a huge box of books. Simply put, the man is a legend. Thanks Collin!

Kudos to Mr. Anfield (Matt) and to the post office for finally getting it there. Always a pleasure. 893applaud-thumb.gif

kudos to blowout for a good deal on a spidey 8! Good value for the money and a very nice book! Super sturdy packaging bordering on insane.gif

You can't be too careful when dealing with the US postal service. grin.gifpoke2.gif

A pleasure doing business with you, and enjoy the book. thumbsup2.gif