• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Mr. Dey for his strict grading and excellent packaging! He also made a real effort to help me with some of the gaping holes in my ASM collection.

50 to go and counting.... thumbsup2.gif

Big Kudos to Greggy for sending so many sweet DC war books my way!!!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thank You!!!!

You're welcome. I'm glad that they arrived safely

Big Kudos to Greggy for sending so many sweet DC war books my way!!!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thank You!!!!

You're welcome. I'm glad that they arrived safely

Safely!!!! Heck If an Atom Bomb dropped, the only thing left would be roaches and any of the packages you send. Must have taken me a good half-hour to get that one open! grin.gif

Thanks!

Kudos to Joeypost for quick payment on a CGC 9.6 ASM 300 and CGC 9.4 Hulk 202 and a few additional comics in the box as well.

Kudos back at ya for helping a brother out.

guess you really didn't like my cgc 9.6 after all. foxy heartbroken frown.gif

Kudos to Captain Tripps for some sweet X-Men Ive been getting in lately cloud9.gif

Ill join the party and leave my Kudos to Doug for some great X-mens knocking on my door lately... Maybe Kudos should go to the previous owners confused-smiley-013.gif but big THANKS to Doug for facilitating 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Mad Dog for slow payment. Always a pleasure laugh.gif

Kudos to UKavenger for another slow payment ... (a theme here?). Thanks Peter hail.gif

Kudos to thelesserfool for ultra slow delivery, but it got here! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to the one and only Foolikiller for a great batch of books. Another turtle in terms of speed but the freebies more than make ip for that yay.gif

I love all you guys flowerred.gif

Kudos to Joeypost for quick payment on a CGC 9.6 ASM 300 and CGC 9.4 Hulk 202 and a few additional comics in the box as well.

Kudos back at ya for helping a brother out.

guess you really didn't like my cgc 9.6 after all. foxy heartbroken frown.gif

My goal was to buy two. Goal accomplished. Now all I need to do is track down a FN+ copy of Hulk #3 and life would be good.

Your copy is safely tucked away in my private stash cloud9.gif.

Kudos to Mad Dog for slow payment. Always a pleasure laugh.gif

makepoint.gif Kudos to Fox for arranging international Urgent 5 hour delivery shipping at the cost of 75 Dollars after i requested Surface mail poke2.gif which apparently is not available in england 893whatthe.giftongue.gif pleasure from my side as well.. tongue.gif.

And look forward to redeem my 20 dollar coupon in my NXT ORDER makepoint.gif

stooges.gif Cheers Matt