• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to KorvacSaga (Rich) for a very nice CGC 8.5 ASM 74.....I need to call to see why it's not a 9.0 or higher. It's a very tight copy and the only things I can see are non color breaking type creases on the back that you have to turn the book at an angle to see. I'm sure that's why, but those are perfect defects.

Thanks

Kudos to CD4ever for nice copies of (silverage) Teen titans #1 and ASM # 238 yay.gif

and Halasraider for quick payment on a spicy tarot trade. shy.gif

Edit: I would like to add kudos to (danny) Mutant keys for a sharp copy of GI Joe #21 thumbsup2.gif

Great buch of guys to deal with the boards rulz and ebay drools. hail.gif

Edited by topofthetotem

Huge Kudos to jeffb for a beautiful copy of Doomed #1. yay.gif

I also want to say that I have never received a comic packed better than this, ever. He shipped me a $2.00 comic like it was a $200 comic. I cannot thank him enough. I hope I have an opportunity to pay you back Jeff. hail.gif

Kudos to CD4ever for nice copies of (silverage) Teen titans #1 and ASM # 238 yay.gif

and Halasraider for quick payment on a spicy tarot trade. shy.gif

Edit: I would like to add kudos to (danny) Mutant keys for a sharp copy of GI Joe #21 thumbsup2.gif

Great buch of guys to deal with the boards rulz and ebay drools. hail.gif

Always a pleasure dealing with you too Lawrence headbang.gif

Kudos to Blutobc for a quick and painless TOS trade! Thanks!

Trades Live!!!!

Trades Live!!!!

Seriously, this was my first trade in probably 20 years....and it was great. Thanks for the nice TOS book Andy. Looking forward to the Cap book too.

He had what I wanted...I had what he wanted...and the Vice Squad was never involved. 893whatthe.gif

Cap America #111 cloud9.gif

Thanks again October/Andy. thumbsup2.gif

Thank you to Chi Bamm, Bronzed Jbone & whomerjay for super-fast payment on the $2.50 Marketplace blowout sale. Your books are all in the mail as of today.

Enjoy the books.

You guys rock! headbang.gif

Got them today and Chi Bamm's right,you rock yay.gif