• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to comicdey for the CGC 9.6 ASM #300 and Hulk #202 (9.4). Well protected and it was needed...post office did a number on the box but the books were not damaged.

893whatthe.gif

Good to hear they survived.... thumbsup2.gif

Huge Kudos to Collin (comicdey) for super-fast shipping, excellent packaging, and some sweet issues of Marvel Premiere.. Can't wait to read them now that I have them all!! Dude, a pleasure.. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Grifter for having great taste in Bronze Age books....love those Irion Fist issues. Readers welcome. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for quick payment and the extra couple bucks postage.

... and the kudos continues.

Thanks to Mutant Keys for an Amazing Fantasy 15 insane.gif

Thanks to Whomerjay for a nice pile of Secret Wars and X-Men books 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks to Flying Donut for an ASM 121 toy variant acclaim.gif

Thanks to Worldsbestcomics for yet more ASM toy variants acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Thanks to Hobo for a stunning Batman 227 and a few freebies yay.gif

... and with Hobo an extra special kudos for collecting ALL the above packages for me and then shipping them to me in one lot. He really took his time and effort doing this (for the second time i might add) and i can't appreciate it enough. It makes collecting for those of us in Europe so much easier and affordable. Thanks again Stu! hail.gif

... and the kudos continues.

Thanks to Mutant Keys for an Amazing Fantasy 15 insane.gif

Thanks to Whomerjay for a nice pile of Secret Wars and X-Men books 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks to Flying Donut for an ASM 121 toy variant acclaim.gif

Thanks to Worldsbestcomics for yet more ASM toy variants acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Thanks to Hobo for a stunning Batman 227 and a few freebies yay.gif

... and with Hobo an extra special kudos for collecting ALL the above packages for me and then shipping them to me in one lot. He really took his time and effort doing this (for the second time i might add) and i can't appreciate it enough. It makes collecting for those of us in Europe so much easier and affordable. Thanks again Stu! hail.gif

A genuine AF #15?