• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I can't say enough in expressing my appreciation of comicdey.

The transfer of ownership on a much sought after grail and his willingness to entertain a lengthy negotiation is admirable.

Thank you sir.

You are very welcome and Kudos back to the true western collector on the boards.

I'm glad it went to a good home.

Enjoy the Western Thrillers #1, and now go find a new most wanted collectible.... makepoint.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Although I’ve made no purchase, the mentoring provided by the HofC has contributed to a successful ebay 20-cent listing day.

I thank you sir.

Really glad to hear it!

I want to give kudos to thirdgreenham and shield for recent purchases. More kudos to come as you guys are keeping me very busy. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to

Doublecovabrotha for 6 Hellboy tpb's at 50% off with free shipping. cloud9.gifhail.gif Thanks for the opportunity to get the near compleate run in one shot.

Toro for a ASM #253&254 (early black costume spidy). 893applaud-thumb.gif

GAcollectables For two more GA fiction house books Jumbo #19 and Wings #93. Andrew gave me a price reduction on the #19. hail.gif

Great people to deal with miles ahead of feebay or any other site. sumo.gif

Thanks Lawrence

Edited by topofthetotem