• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to topofthetotem for paying well in advance for a nice Marvel Spotlight #5 .............shipping monday................ thumbsup2.gif

I hope you enjoy it..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif I'm the best!

makepoint.gif

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifscrewy.gif

well.....maybe one of the better gossip.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to The Beyonder for the Hulk #4 & to rob allan for the Hulk #173. They both arrived today in excellent condition. Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif This brings the total number of Hulk books that I own to.....2. 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to The Beyonder for the Hulk #4 & to rob allan for the Hulk #173. They both arrived today in excellent condition. Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif This brings the total number of Hulk books that I own to.....2. 27_laughing.gif

Glad you liked the book! That brought my Hulk collection down from 1 to 0 so I know where you're at! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to:

Topofthetotem

Jeranimal

Shiverbones

Brother J

Nearmint

Flaming_T

Marvel collector

Chromuim

Unmovedmover

Sd2416

Thirdgreenham

Fuelman

For purchases and quick payments

Thanks guys

Kudos to DMAC for these. I really appreciate the fast shipping.

My daughter was very happy today!

AnissawithTinkerbell.jpg

She adds these two to her little collection.

115_1580.jpg

She has a nice little collection and she even outbid me on the Uncanny X-Men 152 893whatthe.gif

do you get her reader copies so that she can see the insides of what she has in the slabs?

Anyway, kudos to Nochips for some real sharp BA books. Better than I expected overall.