• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to detective27kid for a large box deal of GA fortresses.....he paid well before I even had them in hand. I appreciate the trust. Hope you enjoy them and safely protect some amazing gems.

Major KUDOS to greggy. Sent books out 1/6 and I received them today safe and sound from the great white north.

thumbsup2.gifhail.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gif

Thanks, glad they arrived safely acclaim.gif

Kudos once again to Shep (BigFiver) for some seriously great Star Spangled War Stories books. acclaim.gifYou are helping me put together a very nice collection of doubles, my friend. (and helping me knock off a couple of books off of my short list gossip.gif) Great books from a great guy! Thanks again!!! thumbsup2.gif

Andy

Kudos to Arex for 2 sweet Marvel Peds and kudos to Flyingdonut for a very sweet Iron Man 893applaud-thumb.gif

And Arex, I swear I am going to call your wife and tell her to take the tape away from you frustrated.gif

poke2.gif

Edited by nik

Much deserved Kudos to the following board members who made purchases in my recent BIN thread:

greggy

johnenock

Bigfiver69

the dude

cd4ever

CrowsQB

thomasdacat

Jeffro

Dad&Son

MCMiles

joe collector

thirdgreenham

All very easy to deal with: quick to pay and quick to reply to PMs. Anyone who made purchases this round will receive advance notice of my next BIN. thumbsup2.gif

got my book yesterday, super sweet as expected, and packed very well, I wish everyone shipped their books as securely as you do,.. thanks again thumbsup2.gif

Mucho Kudos to tkg2627 for a very nice purchase. Books came quickly and were packed well. Looking forward to his next sale thread.

More Kudos to ciorac. Very friendly and quick payment on a book that I sold to him.

Thanks, guys thumbsup2.gif

Edited by Jeffro

Many thanks to the following board members for participating in my most recent sales threads. You guys are a blast to deal with.

divad

mcmiles

sckao

timmay

tofer118

greggy

alecholland

hobo

lizards2

osborn_france

flaming_telepath

warlord