• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudo to Collin (Comicdey) for a Marvel Spotlight #5 wrapped in Festive Chrismas wrapping paper. cloud9.gif

This book will be on it's way to Mr. Ploog for the old SS treatment. yay.gifyay.gif

Cool, we'll get to see what CGC thinks too...... flowerred.gif

Kudo to Collin (Comicdey) for a Marvel Spotlight #5 wrapped in Festive Chrismas wrapping paper. cloud9.gif

This book will be on it's way to Mr. Ploog for the old SS treatment. yay.gifyay.gif

They will most likely say we are both full of *spoon* and give it a 6.0 tonofbricks.gif Hope it gets there on a friday. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

They will most likely say we are both full of *spoon* and give it a 6.0 tonofbricks.gif Hope it gets there on a friday. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

no way in 893censored-thumb.gif it's less than a 7.5....those corners are too sharp. we'll see how they deal with the minimal spine stress.....

kudos back to you as always. thumbsup2.gif

Good day at the PO today yay.gif : Big kudos to both October for a trio of very nice ToS acclaim.gif books well graded and well packaged

and Also big kudos to Bigfiver for a pair of nice war comics cloud9.gif, Shep also packs and grades very well!

Always a pleasure to do business with both of these fine gentlemen, Thanks again guys thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to NIK for this beauty

scan0034.jpg

893whatthe.gif Looks like I have a scanner problem.

Are you using some HP? Try unclicking the auto straightening of pictures gossip.gif

Kudos to NIK for this beauty

scan0037.jpg

893whatthe.gif Looks like I have a scanner problem.

Are you using some HP? Try unclicking the auto straightening of pictures gossip.gif

It is an HP scanner. This is the first time it has done this. I ran another one and it worked fine. Could have been a glitch.

Kudos to the following for some great books:

innocuous for a very nice run of OMAC books

cd4ever for a couple great Thors and Marvel Two-in-One books

GACollectibles for a great batch of Detective, Thor, B&B, Ghosts, and Little Lulu comics, plus freebies. cloud9.gif My mom loves the Little Lulu books. It made her day. yay.gif