• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following who have paid me for wins on my FS thread

Karma23

nik

topofthetotem

october

cd4ever

divad

Weird

Ernster

toro

Tabasco Joe

Zonker

Dad&Son

thedude

REHfan

Double round of kudos ...

jonjesper for picking up the Spider-Man 1 & 2 DVDs for me from Walmart and sending them to foxy for free and also throwing in a few of those Office Max promo's. Thank You JJ, you legend!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

AlexH for my first SS book! Yes im still not a fan of SS but i've always wanted just one JSC book in my collection ... and now i can sleep easy. Thanks Alex! cloud9.gif

Big ole Kudos to DeeDee and TonyStarkfan for a beautiful Monster Of Frankenstein #1, insanely well packaged and swiftly shipped thumbsup2.gif

And to Pirate for a sweet pair Captain Marvel books, includinh ish 15 which is an awesome cover..always a pleasure to deal with thumbsup2.gif

Overdue kudos to Rich_Henn and pirate for great packaging and fast shipping on some nicely graded but crappy (stories - from the lean years) Uncanny X-Mens. But I needed them for the run, so thanks a ton guys! cloud9.gif

Now just about 6 more hands of modern drek to hunt down before it's time to pay real money for the good early books tongue.gif

-Bob