• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to greggy and ckb for tightly-graded, reasonably priced books. And of course secure, lightning-fast shipping. Excellent transactions all the way around. headbang.gif
confused.gif

thanks blutobc for the uberquick pay. hope you enjoy the freebies and the book you actually paid for!

Nice timing as the package did arrive today.

Very Nice Captain Marvel comic and some reader freebies. cloud9.gif

All this recent 893censored-thumb.gif about bad sellers in the marketplace???

I didn't find one here....very happy....Kudos to the papa Blob. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to qualitycomix for a couple of great books. Sent me a really sweet looking Fantastic Four 84 893applaud-thumb.gif

And a extra special kudos to Foolkiller for all the hard work he put in to recoup mine (and others) money from H2G. He gave up hours of his free time for literally a couple hundread bucks between us but did it as a matter of principle and hopefully stops this thing ever happening here again. Thanks Brian!

Happy again!

Thanks joeypost for the great Conan + freebies \o/

Thanks to ArArch for the books I was looking for and super fast shipping laugh.gif

And a thank you to scheradon for the 9.8s

Super fast shipping and great books. Cheers to you all!

Happy again!

Thanks joeypost for the great Conan + freebies \o/

Thanks to ArArch for the books I was looking for and super fast shipping laugh.gif

And a thank you to scheradon for the 9.8s

Super fast shipping and great books. Cheers to you all!

Kudos to Sid for a super quick payment and flawless transaction!! Hope you enjoy the books!